Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrstoner, May 16, 2009.

1. DUBLINIreland
    Its expensive here 50 for 3 grams Home grown amnesia I prefere to grow my own

2. $10/gram
    $30/eighth
    $60/quarter

3. Dublin too, but most dealers around my area only do 2 gram 50 bags, it's nice haze though.

4. $90 a quad/ $160 a half...too damn much! :devious:

5. No, none of us can, officer.

6. $60 for a half ounce in Kentucky.

7. ye there are some who do 2gr for 50 around where I live but the deals are starting to get better there are so many selling weed they are starting to give better deals I remember back in the 90s and early 2000 It was the same price 25 a Q 100 an ounce Durban poison its all greed now all they care about is the cash I grow for my own stash not to sell I give a couple of good mates some free for them selves that way they will not be pestering me all the time for it they think my mate grows it in Mayo I am really looking forward to my moby Dick to be ready they are looking so sweat best grow in a long time I recommend Dinafem Moby Dick to any one they are so easy to grow no hassle

8. Depends where I buy it and quality. Exchange is around R9 to 1$

R5 to R10 a matchbox (about 5 grams) for jat (weak stuff).
    R100 for about 10 grams good weed.
    About R400 for about 30 grams very good.
    About R100 a gram for known strains.

9. $150-$170 a ounce for pretty dank stuff.

10. Kodiak Island, AK

$100 eighth

11. U live on kodiak island?? Sounds pretty crazy....

12. Oc dispensary prices 45 an e of the dankest shit.street prices are like 2oo an o

13. Not anymore

14. #94 HarryLarryLopez, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013

Lucky Canadians. Double that here in NC.

20/g
    50/e
    100/q

Never get more than that, Although I'm pretty sure prices will match up to what others in the USA have posted.

15. In maryland i pay about
    $10 for a dime bag (.5g)
    $20 for a dub (1g)
    $60 eighth (3.5g)
    $100 q (7.1g)
    $330 ounce( idk how many g's are in an ounce)
    i usually buy catpiss so thats the price i pay.

Only coppin

16. pay for weed with your money

not your freedom

'Merica

17. It's 3 grams for €50 in Ireland depending on your dealer.e.g My friend gets 3grams for €30

18. 10 dolla per gram, and it's good grass. Weed dealers around here occasionally give extra or smoke you up too

19. Pay, its free 99 now, check out the link in my sig

20. If you ever need any hook-up, Just provide me your number and i can sort.