Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How-to Make 420 cleaner!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KillaKush, May 15, 2009.

1. Don't waste your money on 4/20 cleaner, 91% iso alcohol and table salt works just as good.:smoking: Does anyone know what you could add to the mixture to give a good smell like 420?

2. I'm not sure; it would be very hard to find something strong enough to overpower the alcohol. Besides, you might not want to mask the odor; the bad smell helps you avoid inhaling too much of the fumes ;)

I use brake cleaner to clean my pieces. It evaporates quickly and leaves no residue behind. It's much easier than alcohol and salt, although if I wanted to get them truly spotless I would still go back to alcohol and salt.

3. I've been buying bulk 91% iso and salt at Costco, and then I head over to the smoke shop and I get a big bottle of 420 Cleaner, and I just mix 3 parts iso, 1 part salt, 1 part 420 cleaner, and it helps with the smell.

• Like Like x 1
  4. who cares about the smell. You still got to rinse it until it's clean

5. People were dumb AF in 2009. Fucking idiots in this thread.

I hope you're all much smarter now.

Or dead.

• Like Like x 1
  6. How were they dumb? Why u mad?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Add a drop of orange essential oil

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dudes I've tried 91% alcohol and table salt or sea salt. It never truly gets my pieces clean. It still leaves black chunks in the back of my bong and in the perc. I usually boil it first then wash it with alcohol and salt. I gotta say the cleaner i buy at my smoke shop cleans it up pretty good, still leaves a small residue but that's about it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. i made an account on this god forsaken forum just to say you yourself, in particular, are as well a fucking dumbass. they aren't mad at all. in fact they're probably absolutely dying of laughter just like i am. :roflmao: please don't* purposely inhale large amounts of any chemical used to clean a car. :geek:
    *or do, but don't sue me when you lose mass amounts of braincells, get sick, and maybe even die :p

10. I used CLR on a pipe once. It worked great but i had to rinse the mutha fuck outta that thing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've been thinking about trying this out on my pieces with hard-water stains/build-up. Thoughts?

12. ^

Do you read the post dates on any of these threads jeezus

13. I use depleted uranium. Hey, if it is good enough to penetrate tank armor, it must be good enough for my glass.

:)