Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How-to Make 420 cleaner!!

• Please log in to reply

KillaKush

KillaKush

The Grim Reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,462 posts
Don't waste your money on 4/20 cleaner, 91% iso alcohol and table salt works just as good.:smoking: Does anyone know what you could add to the mixture to give a good smell like 420?

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,116 posts
I'm not sure; it would be very hard to find something strong enough to overpower the alcohol. Besides, you might not want to mask the odor; the bad smell helps you avoid inhaling too much of the fumes ;)

I use brake cleaner to clean my pieces. It evaporates quickly and leaves no residue behind. It's much easier than alcohol and salt, although if I wanted to get them truly spotless I would still go back to alcohol and salt.

sl1m

sl1m

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts
I've been buying bulk 91% iso and salt at Costco, and then I head over to the smoke shop and I get a big bottle of 420 Cleaner, and I just mix 3 parts iso, 1 part salt, 1 part 420 cleaner, and it helps with the smell.

RichieRedEyes

RichieRedEyes

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
who cares about the smell. You still got to rinse it until it's clean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users