Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

do the leaves have thc?

• Please log in to reply

briwall

briwall

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
do the leaves in veg state have thc in them? i mean, can i make butter with them?:rolleyes:

abnormldood

abnormldood

Bong Tokin' Alcoholic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,504 posts
No, they will not have THC in them.. The THC resinates on the leaves when the buds do, in flower.. Best you could do is make some compost with them.

Marls

Marls

Tripping on life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,011 posts
Could you perhaps roll a joint with leaves?

thosevacanteyes

thosevacanteyes

Hillside Hippie

• Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

Marls

Marls

Tripping on life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,011 posts
Ah darn, that was my dream to grow my own and then roll it up in its own leaves haha, I guess I'll stick to papers.

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
Yes they do, and yes you can. Theres just not aas high of a concentration of cannaboids as it is in the buds. THC is in every part of the plant

SpongePaul

SpongePaul

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,382 posts

NEW

NEW

mmmm.....toasty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
I tried to smoke some leaves from one of my plants that died (R.I.P.) and I got maybe minutely high. It was probably just a headrush from holding it in to long and the left over resin in the bowl.

abnormldood

abnormldood

Bong Tokin' Alcoholic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,504 posts
If they were in flower, I would agree with the rest of you. He said they never hit flower, so unless he was growing a lot of plants, their wouldn't be enough trichs to make much of anything. He's better off using them to aid his next crop. My .02.

amoril

amoril

Cannavator of Cultibis

• Bronze Member
  • 2,049 posts

SpongePaul

SpongePaul

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,382 posts

DaleGribble

DaleGribble

Resident Zombie Expert

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,399 posts
I had a tiny yield of QWISO hash from a pile of leaves on a couple different occasions

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
I saw a tutorial online about a cannabis blunt made out of only the plant itself(after it is mature of course). There is no THC in the vegatative stage, only after flowering,drying,and curing,will the THC be active

briwall

briwall

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

No, they will not have THC in them.. The THC resinates on the leaves when the buds do, in flower.. Best you could do is make some compost with them.

thnx, thats a good idea, first i have to get more worms.

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

do the leaves in veg state have thc in them? i mean, can i make butter with them?:rolleyes:

Tiny, tiny, tiny trace amounts. You wouldn't extract any useful amount from them.

briwall

briwall

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
ty all,4 the help, i will just save the ones around the nugz 2 make butter

Painkilla240

Painkilla240

• Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts
yea make butter OR make hash w/ alcohol method

superredneck98

superredneck98

Comfortably Numb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
I've smoked fan leaves before that a friend gave me. They got me kinda high but it also gave me a headache.

jayjay5396

jayjay5396

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,229 posts

Could you perhaps roll a joint with leaves?

yes the leaf does work i smoke em what you need to do is dry them out completely then smoke a few bongs 1 after the other it does work been there done it and still doing it am not sure how much THC is in the leaf but there has to be something its sort of a mellow high not as good as skunk but if leaf all you got then thats all you got if ya need help with leaf just ask me i'll be happy to help ya :)

PostPavilion

PostPavilion

PLUR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,516 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users