Nastiest Sh*t You've ever eaten

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by NikkoKami, May 14, 2009.

1. thank you!:smoking:

hahahahhaha

but yea i like to watch the show and think would i eat that> :smoking:

hahaha i remember he once ate a piranah and ate all of it and hes like "Clean Plate Club" hahahha :smoking:

i thought of 1
    [​IMG]

2. Haha man I love me some homemade gefilte fish. Manischewitz is so nasty

3. I love sushi, but some of it is pretty nasty. I like smelt fish eggs, squid octopus, and I especially love the baby octopus. You eat them whole. I feel like a klingon wen I eat that. But sea urchin I just can't deal with. Its all spongy and has a really funky texture. Jelly fish is pretty nasty too. Really chewy.

4. Oh god. One smelled like she was smuggling cloves of garlic in there....

5. a squids heart.

it was ina jar,& my friend was like eat it & ill pack you a bowl.
    in half a second,i chewed it up & swallowed ALL of it.
    it was the weirdest,most oiliest thing i've ever had in my mouth.

never again..

6. Uggh yep it does. And it wins the thread.

7. At my friends, he only had chocolate pudding syrup and sour dough bread...

..it aint that bad. LOL

8. Oh, word, brotha.

9. lol I can see this one atleast. Kinda like a chocolate donut..kinda. :smoking:

10. the drip of pure 90%+ fishscale cocaine, tasted like straight gasoline and some other nasty shit...jesus christ that shit was nasty.

11. I ate a grilled cockroach when I visited Thailand. Honestly it wasnt that bad lol. really really crunchy

12. Indeed it does *Shudders

13. It's not that bad. I'd do it again.

14. I used to work at a Thai restraunt and they cook some of the strangest things. They tried to get me to try chicken cartilage but I refused. I did try chicken gizzards and it was terrible.

15. [​IMG]

16. A raw baby octopus.

Tasted like sweaty rubber socks dipped in salt.

Cold cow's tongue is pretty nasty too. :(

17. Some bad octopus sushi on a cruise ship..

and although I wasn't really about to throw up, all the wave motion made me

18. haha i would have to agree with my man here, that and smelly pussy arrrrhggg *shivers

but for actual food i would have to agree with my other man

Though i only cook with olive oil(healtiest and doesnt remind me of olives at all), i cannot eat 1 olive. they taste like flavored saggy testicals. didnt like them as a kid, alot of people at a buffet table with me were getting some, i decided to get some. *Barf that shit is fucking disgusting. it is sooooooooooooooo bad, i honestly have no clue how some people like it.
    i like almost everything i eat and that just has to be the worst

19. Olives are the bomb !
    I've eaten ice cream and tomato sauce before. It wasn't on purpose though , I thought it was cherry sauce or something...
    Ehr...

20. qft, exact same thing with me.