Nastiest Sh*t You've ever eaten

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by NikkoKami, May 14, 2009.

1. Turkey testicles. Rather syringy

2. I was high as fuck one night and combined rice and tuna with buffalo sauce. My buddy barfed when he smelled it.... but it actually wasnt too bad

3. Liver and onions. My mom would make that stuff and I was forced to eat it. It would take a couple hours to gag it down, and by that time it was cold and greasy. Also she would make Jello with peas and carrots in it. Shit still makes me gag.

4. When I was a little kid my mum made  a cake with 2 cups of salt instead of sugar. It tasted so bad and I could taste salt in my mouth for the rest of that day...    

• Like Like x 2
  5. Had the munchies one time and tried making garlic bread.  Bread, butter, garlic spice, processed cheese slice and microwave till cheese melted.  Was absolutely awful but I now know how to make some kick ass garlic bread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was in the Phillipines on business and ate a local favorite called Belut. It is basically fertile duck eggs. I had to get real drunk first and vomited profusely afterwords! image.jpg

7. Well! If you ever happen to get locked up in Maricopa County, Arizona, than you will find yourself feasting on a delicacy called "Slop". It's the worst stuff ever. At it's best, it has no taste whatsoever. At it's worst, you feel like you're eating mold. Oh, and there's no other meals in jail by the way. You get to eat it every single day. Even worse, they make you work and I got to work where they make it. Let me tell you, the only thing worse than eating it is eating it after you know how it's made.

Also Tapioca Pudding. Fuck that shit. I can't even think about it without gagging.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Haha i'm with you on the tapioca, that shit's disgusting

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some fuckin old beans that made me puke today and it was nasty yo haha

10. Pears I hate pears.

11. Cooked pig intestines and chicken salad sammich

12. #252 WhiteZmbie, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Roadkill. Only way I can eat bologna is fried. I hate the film you get in your mouth after eating it. It makes me feel like I had sex with a dirty hooker and wollered in the nastiness for a while. Oh and ketchup, makes me gag.