What should I BBQ tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Collie Man 11, May 14, 2009.

1. Hello blades,

Collieman here, an avid BBQ enthusiast who just doesn't like the combination of a good cut and an oven. It is something about an open flame that just adds the special touch. I am coming to you guys with a question. . . What should I throw on the barbee tonight?

Pork?
    Chicken?
    Beef?

Any recipes would be sweet, tips, tricks, just basic meals.

2. All of them.

If you can find it, venison is absolutely amazing on the grill.

3. Pork! I love pork hahaha

4. a good cut of bef put on the grill until med/rare, then covered in a budbuttersauce, mmmm.... tasty

grill dry rubbed meat to desired doneness.
    melt some bud butter, add a dash of worchestire sauce, and some rosemary (can use any herb i just like rosemary) pour lightly over steak, and enjoy the meal and the high to come.

5. Fucking pork ribs, some nice chicken wings and chicken breasts, and some hot dogs. Fuck yea that will be tight.

6. I mean, you can't go wrong BBQing something :)

I'd do chicken. Orrrr, if you could get some Cornish game hens, those little things are the perfect one man meal.

This isn't pork, chicken, or beef, but one of my favorite recipes on the grill is actually for pineapple.

Just slice your pineapple (or get a can of sliced pineapple for 99 cents), baste both sides with melted butter and then coat each side with a mixture 5:1 sugar and cinnamon, and maybe a little lemon zest. Let the slices grill a few minutes on each side, maybe throw about a shot of rum on them to spark up the flames and soak in that rum flavor and you've got a tasty light dessert ready to eat!

7. Chicken wings..........

8. I appreciate all the input! I will be traveling to publix in a shortwhile. More marijuana influenced recipes welcome!

9. probably not the easiest thing to get a hold of...but trout stuffed with lobster or crab meat...if youve never had trout n you love seafood...fucking do it and you wont forget it...recipets online..

10. -edit...

trout is not seafood...i kno...its freshwater fish...suck it

11. I like that real thin steak used for carne asada? Toss that on the grill then chop it up and throw it in some corn tacos with shredded cheese, lettuce, and diced tomatos. Um, YEAH.

12. Ribs dude, you can't go wrong with some BBQ Ribs.

13. Hamster-Ka-Bobs

14. Cornish Hens...I've been craving one for a while.

15. This man speaks the truth. I got a freezer full .