Is it bad to poop four or more times a day?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stevie Ray Bong, May 12, 2009.

1. man i really feel for ya. my best friend was recently diagnosed with crohn's and it has completely killed him. he doesnt do anything anymore or hardly talk to anyone.
    +rep for living with that

2. I shit once every 2 weeks, and I'm fine with that. I have a plunger sitting next to my toilet, and I use it every time.

3. #23 Maxtasy, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    I heard pooping more than 3 times a day means cancer.
    then again I was just really high and saw a charmin toilet paper commercial on tv while my friends were talking about cancer.

4. #24 norcalblaze, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    chronic constipation/diarhea and or frequent shitting can be an indication of colon cancer but it could be so many other things. I would only worry if you have a family history and/or eat red meat and drink a lot.

girlfriends mom is just finishing her chemo/radiation after surgery which hopefully removed all the cancerous cells although I think she may have said it is present in several lymph nodes but idk.
    she still kicks the opies down on the cheap seeing as cancer patients are pretty much given a never ending script, all they have to do ask for more/stonger/better. Its a good thing she doesn't like them or she could have had a triple digit a day habit without dropping a dime.

5. that aint shit my homie shits 9 times he's got all u fools faded come get some!!!!!!!!