Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find a local weed dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sonova, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <sup>Go to a local mom and pop restaurant and get to know the workers.  They always have smoke just to get by with in life!!!</sup>

2. This is actually true, when I was in high school I worked at one and every day they two fifty year old guys and they daughter and wife's would come in blitzed; they even had Twinkie's and other assorted munchies hidden in the back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My dad own his restaurant for over 48 years and I have manage enough of them over the years that is true go to a local restaurant a mom an pop joint and you will find a connection for smoke!!!

4. Then make a new thread about your experiences to let others know.....so they'll stop asking for hook-ups on GC...LOL

5. Waffle House... since I've made this thread I've discovered, if you're in the south and you can't find any anywhere else... Ask the Waffle House Cook. It hasn't steered me wrong yet. 

6. I noticed a need in my area for older-than-college aged adults in my area. It's hard to find a dealer when you dont "fit". Especially where I'm at because everyone is so nervous about our red state laws. I started a small "dealership", and now I want to expand. But, I'm having a hard time getting the word out safely.

7. Okay first off don't listen to this guy.

If you ask me if "I'm good" I'll probably think you're gay.

Finding a dealer is tricky. Asking people is the best situation but I would be worried about getting robbed, ect.

Here's something you can try. Go on a dating website. Meet women IRL. Specifically talk about marijuana before meeting. Tell her you can buy if she can get you a hookup. Meet the dealer. Results?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. buy from the cops they have some dank weed

9. Do not use webehigh.org to buy weed. Not a reliable source at all! Especially a guy named Ryan whose ad states:
    Mississauga Local Supply.... Quality meds from quality caregivers– Top Shelf Strains ready . .
    "Good Hook Up" Prices are very affordable. SMS: (443-330-2184) (Skype: buds2trade)
    (kushsupplies@sify.com) Order Now..

He requests money be transferred to Cameroon. He claims he's local but has a Maryland area code.

A time and money waster! Be warned!

10. Lord! This sounds like a miracle.

11. Too bad we don't have waffle houses up north.

12. Lol dude, no cop cares about some little guy, they care about growers!

13. Parties in your hometown are always the best for a connect. See people smoking bud? Ask them if they sell. BOOOM.

(SWIM always has people asking)

14. Just get out and make some new friends.

No SWIMMING please :)

15. The more I see this topic the more I realize it's a problem we introverts have.  I don't wanna go out and make friends and I don't want any new social connections with dealers - I just want the weed to be here when I want it.  Too bad I'm not in a good environment for growing my own.

16. How about you just start selling? :O

17. never really had a problem finding a hookup just gotta ask friends or friends to ask friends etc. Always get a number from someone.. I think once I maybe asked 5 different people until I got one albeit it's more often than not a fellow teenager who isn't really a dealer, just someone trying to sell a dub for an eighth. 

18. And suppliers.

Thats my issue too, not that Im trying to stay away from people but I have a group of friends that I like to chill with but none of them smoke so going through that avenue is moot. Otherwise Im not looking to buddy up a dealer or start asking random people at parties. That's something you can get away with when youre like 19, not when youre in your late 20s and would look out of place and people think youre sketchy as hell.

20. Go to sp find a hookup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.