Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find a local weed dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sonova, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go to band shows, and bam, bound to be tons of little potheads running around, lmao

2. thats so easy go up to every teenager you see and ask them if they got that fire if they don't they will tell you who will but be careful this is a easy way for them tio jip you don't had over any money until you see the product ask the seller if you can hold it and smell it good luck and happy hunting

3. probablly not a good idea to give a description online.....

Just Sayin ;)

4. Walk around a college campus... I got asked twice last week if I wanted to buy weed... just randomly. This is in California though dunno about where your from but that would be your best bet.:hello:

5. i know who 2 ask but what areas should i look in

6. Skatepark

7. Not that I would ever do this...but you could hang out in smoke shops waiting for stoner looking dudes to come in, when they walk out you can approach them and ask them about bud...they'll probably think you're a pig but you might get lucky that way man.

8. same here dude. I moved during the summer and i'm like so annoyed that i dont know any dealers. :(

9. skateparks or music shows pretty much anybody thats there is going to have weed and its easy to spot them there.

10. Don't say I need shrubs. Or else they will point you toward your local landscaping shop :laughing:

11. post an add looking for 420 on craigslist. its the least sketch way.

12. go to ur local headshop and ask

13. use this method cross out the names of the people that cant help and eventually you will have a book of connections

14. lol... good way to get busted....:hello::hello: but give it a go and see what happens...

15. Go into stores that sell blunt raps.. wait and if u see someone who buys them follow them out and say somethin like"hey man im new around here and im lookin for some green, you got any I can buy or know anyone I can buy from"?

16. I recently just went on a social networking site and found someone who talked about smoking and asked if they could hook me up. Worked out well although I was nervous as hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.