How to convice my girlfriend she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Discussion in 'General' started by K1NG, May 11, 2009.

1. Its a woman's prerogative to never be satisfied with her body.

2. #42 Toker4L2f0, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    come on dude [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psECmEjyOuM"]YouTube - Dick in a Box Uncensored[/ame]

3. Hotter than her?
    [​IMG]

4. Didn't even look twice. No doubt in my mind she is.

5. :eek:Thats my dream girl

6. I bet she's dumb as fuck.

7. #47 Ringo11, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Yes I know not ALL girls are like this. As far as being conceited, i meant the girls who are like "Ha i wouldn't date you, I'm way out of your league"

I like girls who are confident and comfortable with who they are, but it seems many girls just arent because of what beauty is portrayed to be in our society. It's obvious this guys girlfriend is one of the types of girls I was referring to. Of course your girl isn't going to believe she's the most beautiful girl in the world, because she's not, she's only the most beautiful girl to you. There is no "most beautiful girl in the world" because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

8. She's actually not.
    But she is a lesbian...NO MEN.:eek:

9. All I know is she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, hands down. No if ands or buts. To be honest, she is the most beautiful girl on the inside too, I wouldn't have it any other way.

10. See it shows you that girls are stupid. "Look at me, I'm so ugly and fat" Really, she beautiful and weighs 140. COME ON, stupid bitches, quit your whinning, and stop staring at the mirror.

Your girl is fine, just keep telling her that she beautiful.

11. Just be like "I don't care if you believe me or not...that's what I think and I'm sticking with it....bitch"

12. this:smoking:

you have to say it all serious like too, in a tone that implies you know what the fuck you are talking about :metal:

13. dude, i say you write her a letter and letter know how you feel about her. she'll have the letter to read whenever she feels down or just in da mood 2 read it. plus, you'll score some major points with that too.. add a little rose too.

14. But you looked once.

15. You got it all backwards man.

You gotta break her spirit, convince her she's an ugly fat disgusting hag who is lucky to have a man like you to love her no matter what everyone else says about her.

That way when the beatings start she'll stay with you, it's all about psychological conditioning man - the ladies really respond to it.

:cool:

16. This :p

17. ur tellin her she is the most beautiful girl in everybodies eye

when its ur eyes that think she is the most beautiful. she knows this

18. TO YOU shes the most beautiful girl in the world.

not to me though, therefore she is not the most beautiful girl in the world. That statement itself is way too broad, there can not be one single "most beautiful girl on the planet". Just doesnt work.

19. I think hot girls usually know they're hot and just say they're ugly to hear you say they're beautiful.