How to convice my girlfriend she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Discussion in 'General' started by K1NG, May 11, 2009.

1. usually when a girl tells you shes ugly no matter how many times you tell her shes beautiful it means shes just wants compliments, maybe she needs them to feel good about herself or something. plus hes obviously attractive

2. The trick is to not tell her that she IS the most beautiful girl but to tell her you FIND her most beautiful. Let her feel like she's someone special for you, not for everyone.

3. I do tell her I find her most beautiful, she doesn't think she is ugly she has a very good self e-steem, she does teen modeling, so she obviously knows she isn't ugly. She thinks that fake girls are prettier, the boobjobs, the face lifts, etc. She thinks natural isn't as beautiful as fake.

4. show her some of those bitches that gets facelifts before and after shots, many of them looked way better before they got surgery. like janis dickenson fuckin, EW

5. Don't smother her too much man. Girls will go off you in a second.

6. lie to her. ;)

7. Unless you smother her with a plastic trash bag...

which i dont suggest either.

8. I definitely don't smother her, I have the bad boy attitude so I am not up her ass 24/7 you know? I let her do her own thing, and shit. I don't want to scare her away. She also thinks that 109 is heavy for being 5'3. :s she has a perfect body so I don't understand where she is coming from in that.

9. thats half the fun sometimes:p

10. Especially if its a prostitute. The other half of the fun is disposing of the body. :devious:

But in all seriousness... OP, just tell her how ya feel, that she is special to YOU. Smooth talk her.. say shit you dont mean.. who gives a fuck as long as she thinks your bein legit.

11. You're never going to be able to convince her either. Girls always think that their fat and ugly (well unless their conceited). They might not really even think this, but they'll stick it out til the end that they do so you keep giving them compliments.

12. First, this is so fucking cute and sweet I already gave you +rep for being a gentleman n shit. :wave:

It's a very sad thing but from the day we enter the world, girls are taught that they are NOT pretty, notnotnotnotnot pretty.
    We are told over and over again that our waist needs to be tiny, our boobs need to be huge, our ass needs to be huge (or tiny, depending on the culture one is coming from) our legs need to be long, we need a flat tummy, perfect hair, perfect teeth, perfect flawless airbrushed skin, no wrinkles, no blemishes, PERFECTION is sold to us as the norm. It is fucking sick.
    It rubs off on the little kids so even in elementary school girls already strive for perfection, they dream of the day they will look JUST like barbie. When I was little I had braces (and before that i had crooked teeth) and glasses, I was made fun of and told almost every day by my peers that I was ugly and I truly believed it.

It takes a long time for women to learn to love themselves, some never do. Your girlfriend is lucky to have you. It's definitely difficult to get a girl to see herself as beautiful, even if its just through your eyes but keep telling her. Tell her every day that shes the most beautiful girl youve ever seen. Keep giving your love to her like that and eventually, if shes open to it, she will begin to see herself as a beautiful girl too.

Does she smoke? Maybe if yall smoked and talked about beauty and how she feels about herself it might help her. Ask her why she thinks shes ugly. Or ask her to name the things she likes about her body, then suggest more things for her to look at as pretty. If she says she likes her lips, tell her you like her teeth too. and keep going with more thngs.
    When I'm high and I look in a mirror (its so weird) I feel like I always fucking look good (when im high) and its carried over to when Im sober. I feel better about myself more often. I still have days when Im like 'WTF why do i look like shit I hate my face!' but at least I can recognize that thats bullshit. Its all in your mind. If you feel good then youll feel like you look good.

Also, you said she does teen modeling. Maybe that enviroment isnt good for her. Maybe its too much criticism. Modeling should make her feel beautiful not ugly. If its making her feel worse about herself then she should rethink being involved with that.

And I think shes pretty. she has a really pretty shaped face and eyes. i'm happy for yall, hope you stay together. :)

13. buy her a mud mask

14. I have news for you
    not all girls think we are fat and ugly

and having self confidence doesn't make one conceited :rolleyes:

15. the only thing that is always true is nothing ;)

16. She doesn't think she is ugly, she doesn't think she is fat.. She just doesn't think she is the most beautiful girl in the world, and thats what I want her to know.

17. i mean you do have a good looking GF man and she does have those powerpuff girl eyes going on but Raven Riley is so hot but anyway just enjoy her man stop trying to convince her of something she knows is not true there are many many beautifull woman out in the world its just that you're in love right now.

18. Dick in a box. It's your only option.

19. Exactly!

She kinda looks like a girl I've slept with, that's gotta be a compliment too :confused:

20. The thing is, I really do think she is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.