Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

worm casting tea ?

• Please log in to reply

charlesweedmore

charlesweedmore

" life is beautiful "

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
hi guys.
i want to make EWC tea.

i have sea kelp,worm casts,humic acid and carboload .

i grow 10 feminized plants in 11 Litre pots and they are first day of flowering . Posted Image

1 ) how much Worm casts tea do i need for 10 plants in 11 litre pots ?

2 ) how often should i water my plants with worm casts tea ? with every watering or is only one time enough to inoculate beneficals ?

3 ) how can i use this tea ? should i distill it ? how much should i use for per gallon ?

4 ) i know i need to bubble all those stuff with some water for 48 hours.but how much should i use EWC,Sea kelp,water,carboload,humic acid ? what is the ratio ? ?

PS: i grow in LC's soilless mix # 1 . i use bio bizz organic nutrients.

thanks for your help .

Similar Topics: worm casting tea ?     x

Chunk

Chunk

Medicine Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 12,115 posts

charlesweedmore

charlesweedmore

" life is beautiful "

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts

Hello CWM....... If you read the stickie "Post your worm tea recipe" all your questions will be answered, but I will try to help as best as I can....The sorely missed Lumperdawgz was a wizard with this particular facet of grow info, and luckily, I saved all his post for research and for my own personal knowledge so here goes:
1.) % gallons is enough to inocculate close to a half acre so you could probably make 1-2 gallons.
2.) You only need to drench your plant 2-3 times during the grow for effectiveness.
3.) You dilute the tea at 1:10 (1 part tea to 10 parts water)
4.) Here is LD's "Brew".....I would follow his recipe as close as I could:
Good luck with your brew Charles....let us know how it turns out and I hope I've been of help...............chunk

thanks mate :wave:

do you put all stuff in a pantyhose while brewing ?

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,891 posts

charlesweedmore

charlesweedmore

" life is beautiful "

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts

I think so just like another tea so you don't need to strain it when it's done.

thanks.

and ,

is 6 watt twin outlet aquarium air pump enough to do 5 gallon tea ?

Chunk

Chunk

Medicine Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 12,115 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users