could we live off of cannabis fruit?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by baked4now, May 9, 2009.

1. i have had this thought for awhile now that maybe humans and animals are supposed to eat bud right off the plant. its called weed i bet it would grow everywhere if you let it. noone really has tested that i know of if it has important nutrients that humans need.
    what do you guys think i know its wierd but who knows. maybe cannabis is a plant that has everything we need to survive on. think about that we could live off cannabis and water. if you read about hemp seeds they say, it has everything you need to suvive on in one. so maybe eating a fresh bud is like eating a slab of pork, spinich, and milk all in one. what do you guys think? im trying to write a letter to the governor of vt to see if he would let me breed cannabis plants untill they have little thc and more nutrients in them. and see if we can live off of just fresh cannabis fruit.

2. wtf
    you already posted this
    are you retarded?

3. lol i just want to talk about this really bad. i want more people to know about this so maybe someday we will eat cannabis instead of the food we eat now and no im not retarded im enlightened and believe in myself to find the cure to world hunger.:smoke:

4. you must be a troll or a retard...

your thread is like 10 lines down.
    yet you duplicated it and add a new sentence or w/e....
    Why didn't you just go post in your old thread...
    besides for wasting a new one.

5. This your your 3rd post on this subject....

6. YES I HOPE YOU FUCKING EAT SOME LACED WITH METH
    and then you'll stfu

7. lol ok, this is the last one. and im not a troll or retarded i just believe in the cannabis plant. i need to talk about it because hardly anything gets on my mind but when things do i have to believe it because everything so far that this has happened before was right. its like im telling the future i swear. but w.e if you dont like me posting more threads then ill stop. all i live for is to help people anyways. i dont need anything because im enlightened all i have to do is help people become enlightened and weed is my favorite way to ease the mind into meditation.

8. #8 Sam_Spade, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    What a repugnant, self-righteous, dogmatic attitude you posses. Your conjectural conclusion is based off of no empirical observations, but rather a vague new-age pseudo-religious conviction.

If you really wish to find the answers to your questions, pack up your home grown bud, submit your sample several hundred dollars to a nutrition analysis lab, and wait x amount of weeks for the results.

We can even wager on the findings! Could help me use my biology education to pick up a little extra payola.

9. Or just go on a diet purely of cannabis, and tell us how you are doing.

Take a few lbs into a forest and don't come back until the bag is gone, take some water though (if you want).

10. Yeah, I suggested that one in another thread. I think this one takes the most balls.

Make a video diary. It'll be like a hybrid of Timothy Treadwell and Christopher McCandless and Tommy Chong.

Maybe we can capitalize on it, and turn it into a lucrative documentary. I bet we could get Herzog to narrate!

11. Holy shittt.
    I'll do it.
    If yall donate a pound to me.
    i swear to GOD.

12. yea sorry i can get alittle like that but i mean no harm and i am not trying to brag or anything im just saying what is on my mind. anyways i cant just send bud to a nutrition analysis lab because its illegal. but thanks for the imput man i appreciate it and try to think of my as a nicer person then you do now lol because i am full of love :smoke:

13. lol i bet if you ask anyone on this website they would do it but if i do get hold of the governor and he does take the bait then i will contact you and see if you want to be a guinea pig with me lol:smoke:

14. Adding condescension to the list now, huh?

15. I'll give you a seed, moocher.

16. lol idk what most these means now you can add another. haha :smoke:

17. Are you not grateful for all the other fruits and foods God caused to grow from the earth?

18. Seems OP is obsessed with cannabis and thinks it's the answer to everything, it is not.

I prefer actual human food that our digestive tract was meant for, well mostly. I don't know how In'n'out hamburgers fit in, but ya know.

19. I dont even want to imagine eating just weed. That would be so horrible.