could we live off of cannabis fruit?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by baked4now, May 9, 2009.

1. i think everyone should know about this,

did you know that hemp seeds are the most nutritionaly balanced plant in the plant kingdom. it has omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. (very important to the human body) not only does it contain this but it contains the perfect balance for human consumption. seeds also contain an oil that is important to humans for bringing down colesteral lvls. this oil our body turns into GLA and protects against arthritis, premenstrual syndrome, and other conditions. the seeds also contain easily digestable protiens. the protiens have been tested and proven that humans can survive on pure hemp seeds for protien.
    leaves and flowers are highly alkaline, cannabis is the plant containing the most minerals in the plant kingdom. They also contain high levels of Chlorophyll and EFA's. the bud and leaves of the plant contain direct energy from the sun so if consumed you are taking in the suns energy into your own body. pretty cool isnt it.
    lets get back to the original thread lol :smoke:

2. what do you guys think about this keep the thread going:smoke:

3. eatmore weed are you the same person as baked4now?

hah your both from vermont and both advocating eating the buds.

4. yea because sam banned me for being underage im 19 i should be aloud on the fucking forum lol oh well ill just use this account i like the name better ;)

5. Uhh, I'm not even a mod. I'm not even one of the second tier members.

Should I be surprised that you don't fully understand the situation at hand?

6. yea haha, i dont know whats going on :smoking:

7. it could be accually our digestive tract isnt meant for dead meat and frozen foods. its meant for raw foods like hemp and flower and stuff straight from the ground to your stomach. you know what im saying?

8. yea this makes sence and i dont find what your saying insulting. i think its more of you just letting me know that your interpretting me as a stoner with no backbone. im not but you think of me like that so w.e your aloud to think that.

9. I am so surprised at your peaceful nature! With all of the insults slung your way in this thread, I would have been firing back a zing or two of my own. You must be full of love, indeed! Hooray for you! :hello: You are the bigger person.

Do you think maybe that you would grow tired of eating just one form of food, though, even if it could be done?

10. Other than getting to use a lot of big words all at once, I'm wondering why you would even bother to make such a statement in regards to the poster's original question? Dogmatic? Are you serious? How is asking if we can live off weed alone a dogmatic attitude? What "conjectural conclusion" are you referring to? Wasn't the beginning post more of a question than conclusion? "New-age-pseudo-religious conviction?" The question asked was simply "could we live off of cannabis fruit?" What do any of your accusations have to do with that? I just signed up on this forum and one of the rules I agreed to were along the lines of being polite when posting.. did you read the same thing that I did? The internet ceases to be a useful tool when, instead of getting the answers you seek, you are berated by people who must have nothing better to do in life than take their misplaced aggression out on you, which just happens to be against the rules of this site anyway!

11. He was completely hostile, of this there is no doubt. I counted at least 5 insults in his opening statement alone. He then went on with, at least, some type of logical response to the original question. Only to end it with a nice, shiny illumination of his biology degree! Joy! My brother in law has a biology degree. He uses it to make beer, when he works at all.

12. Comrades, it's a trap...This being is a malevolent...or stupid.

13. I don't know what people are arguing about in this thread... but cannabis hemp can be used as food. In fact, hempseed is probably the most nutritious substance known to man...

Hemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jack Herer - Chapter 8

If you haven't read The Emperor Wears No Clothes then you probably don't know Jack (it's a pun) about cannabis.

So yeah, we can live off cannabis. :D

14. Then what's the daily recommonded amount of hemp seed to consume?

15. For someone who talks so much, you sure don't know your words bud.

16. For fucking serious. I thought I was an asshole... this motherfucker takes the cake.

17. This guy needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Fucking internet bitch. *Face palm*