Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet pea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by aum, May 9, 2009.

1. Hello :wave:

I picked up 7g of a strain called Sweet Pea, but I can't find info on it anywhere. Is anyone familiar with it?

2. never heard of it, why not just smoke it and find out for yourself what it's like?

3. got any pics of it?

4. might not be a real strain, a dealer might hav ejust named it. like pineaplle express, it is not (or was not) a eal strain when the movie came out, but you can bet a dollar to a doughnut that dealers were hyping they got the express after the movie.

5. It's chillin' in my freezer on reserve at the moment, so I don't have photos. I don't really wanna thaw it out just to take some, so I'll remember to do so once it's on rotation.

I'd never heard of it, and neither did my guy, so it could very well be a bogus name.

I was just wondering out of curiosity if anyone had heard of it. I'll try to remember to post a review :)

Thanks for the responses!

6. I've only heard of sweat pea hash, it smelled like Ande's mint.

7. only heard of Sweet Pea the perfume.. ha