Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding drug dealers off of craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by folied, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha my shit got flagged, but not before someone in DC offered to sell me $10/g for mids...ewww.

2. #42 CaliGrown., May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009

Qft. They're trying to catch the dealer, not the junkie. They may try to get you to flip, but I wouldn't be too worried about that. I would be more worried about getting robbed, or ripped off. You're better off just forgetting you even psoted the ad.
    :wave:

Edit: If you DO decide to do it, don't pull out your money until you inspect the weed. If it is a cop, it will not be weed. If you pull out your money first, you've shown that you are serious about buying weed and they can make an arrest.

3. Never said I would do it. Just curious if anyone else has done it

4. #44 ArtemisRain, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    Um yes you did, you even said how many replies you got.

You couldn't make yourself look anymore under age. Maybe you should delete your GC account and try again, or... just don't try again at all, I'm sorry....

Seriously, Craigslist for a pickup? I'm not sure what's more completely STUPID, posting for a dealer or replying as a dealer.

5. I have. actually now were pretty close friends haha. we hang all the time

6. That's sketch as hell dude. They're probably pigs.

7. Cops do go on craigslist you know...They get a lot of busts that way...Especially with prostitutes

8. go for it man, sounds legit

9. I been fuckin around with this guy that responded to my ad for bud bowl tickets and he told me he would sell me an ounce for $300 mids....fuck that shit man. I wasnt even going to pickup from him anyways. I have a dealer in stafford that would give me the same thing for $180....hahaha. So I guess my experiment shows you will either run into cops or if you get someone that seems legit, they will try and rip your ass off.

10. Alright I have read through the replys of you will get killed/raped/arrested and the like and while they all are very valid concerns that I share as well I will offer you a suggestion of another way of using craigslist that is much more low key. I have used this many times in the past with great success and I now have more hookups of a wide variaty of weed/whatever other drug I might want its mind blowing. So here is what you do, Use the personals section like men looking for women/ women looking for men or the same in the strictly platonic section and just post an add saying your looking for likeminded friends as the title and in the add just say something to the likes of 420 friendly guy looking for a fellow 420 friendly guy/gal to chill with a play some xbox or something. Then when you get responses of course weed out all the spam bots but then just set up meetings at public places get to be aquantances then just blaze up and smoke. This is a great way not only to add to your contacts but they also get you as a hookup if they need. By doing this you can start to form a close knit group of friends who are all just selling to each other and that drives the prices down to almost what people pay the growers for em. Anywho im stoned and I know Im rambling but I just thought I would share that with you as an alternate approach to using craigslist to buy 420:eek:

11. Easy way to gel laid too.

12. So so true lol

13. one of my old dealers i got off criagslist... but i was certaon he wasnt a cop turned out we had old mutual friends in highschool ... weird.

but i really wouldnt trust the site. i just got lucky and it was long time ago

14. im not saying it couldnt work all im sayin is the cons outweigh the pros...

the potential for disaster is great... you MIGHT find a dude who can hook you up or you MIGHT go to jail, get robbed, get kidnapped or assraped, get kidnapped AND assraped, or a number of other bad things...

stick to people you know... or just light up a J outside your local bar... (we cant smoke cigs in bars over here so theres always people outside) and start a convo from there

15. you should be careful, although it might not be that bad, if you are talking about a small amount (under a zip) then i dont think it would be a cop, just meet in a public place. Where i live under an ounce is a most 250 fine, so CL would be ok since no cop would set up a sting to deal civil infractions. but if the laws are tough, then yeah maybe. just be safe and play it smart. good luck.

16. i did the same thing out of curiousity and mine got removed. :p

17. I had a guy on craigslist offer me hash for my Gears of War 2 game I posted. I would NOT do it if expecially if it's hash because possessing hash is a felony and probably is an undercover cop. Tell the guy to send you a picture of the bud with his hand in the photo showing a peace sign so that way you can see the bud and he can't just get any picture off GC and sent it to you

18. Shit while it is all very valid I would stay away as well, especially if you already have a network, keep asking your friends or use the other comment, where you are looking to hang out and 420 friendly.

19. hahahahaha wow this is the funniest post all day

20. id say do it just so u can say uve done it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.