Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding drug dealers off of craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by folied, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. are you serious, it doesnt sound like you got hookups if your looking in craigslist.

Your gonna get robbed or killed lol

2. If your desperate maybe go for it but only buy a small amount in case its a cop but highly doubt it.

3. Ever consider trying to meet them before a deal is made?
    If it's a cop he's probably not going to want to hang out a few times before a deal is made..

If it's a shady character you should be able to notice it and avoid in the future.

If everything goes smoothly meet up another day for the deal.

Better safe than sorry, no?

4. Either way, it doesnt sound fun.

5. in the long run the same result.
    you get raped in the ass.

6. Craigslist. I buy pounds of danks off there. And I buy herion and meth. good drugs on there.

7. haha so true

8. If he's an ass rapist you only have to meet him that one first time though :eek:

9. Seriously i doubt you can find drug dealers on craigslist.

ive seen shit like lets hang out on 420 but never "IM PUSHING POUNDS BRO"

either way cops really dont try to sell bud.

10. #30 Tammm, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    It'd be so fucking cool if this actually worked out though, go go go man do it do it lol

Its funny as shit that dealers would actually be willing to put themselves out there like that too, if this were legit that is...

11. nah dude. i dont think thats such a hot idea. 1. u dont know whether hes trying to jump u or if hes a cop. 2.even if he IS legit, you dont know whether its even worth it (what hes selling i mean) 3. if u already have hookups, then theres no point in taking the first two risks, just stick with your dealer bro.

12. haha! so true.

13. Public place?

14. It's possibly the worst idea I have ever heard but now you have to do it so we can find out what happens.

15. hmm i think you may be on to something here

16. dude i was doing that too earlier today! i wasnt being serious just curious. some dude was selling "420 tickets to Bud Bowl" "High quality dank seats" i thought that was pretty funny

17. Yeah, I really cant see why the feds would be on a sight like craigslist. They got pretty strict rules and shit.

18. hahaha, that sounded so funny I figured I would try an experiment and post that up on craigslist. So far I have gotten 14 responses. That shit is just rich though, hahahahahaha.

19. DONT DO IT ***** :smoking:

20. this. It could be pigs in disguise or you could get robbed. Use your normal hook ups

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.