Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

** Official Rate the BUD shot posted above you.****

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, May 9, 2009.

1. 9.669
    New no name

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Fiyaa!!! 8.5.... Grandaddy purp I came up on.. what yal think

Attached Files:

3. That's pretty dank. 9/10. I have nos clue if this is indica or sativa (haven't tried it yet) or what strain. I picked this up for $20 (2g). Anybody? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414676833.925701.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Looks pretty decent. 7.5/10 no idea what strain though. I JUST got this from my dealer for free cause his uncle grows and he gave him about an oz of fresh, fresh bud that was pulled out of the soil last night. But hey free bud is free bud! He said it was either northern lights or black domino

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. ^^frosty, but those are some larf (lower flowers, that don't quite fill in and mature.)

Can't beat the price :)
    7.199 for the frosty.

Dead Head OG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Those hairs doe!! 9.7

Sub zero og

Attached Files:

7. #9287 Deleted member 824854, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2019
    M

8. Umm 5 , I see two green piles, not trying to be a dick.

Cindy99

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414866963.876533.jpg

9. 8.5 - Hard to get a solid opinion that close. Good trichome production, but looks a bit airy (potentially). Still, I'd smoke that shit in a heartbeat.

An ass shot and a head shot of a pair of Chocolate Kush nugs, grown organically.

[​IMG]

10. #9290 Hashtag46n2, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Solid 9.5... :)

But, in regards to Stone's "Airy" bud, that is actually a giant calyx, which is an indication of superior, stable genetics.

It's also beneficial during its flower cycle, increasing air flow, reducing the risk of "Bud Rot"
    Edit: another benefit of calyx dominant buds... Again referring to the surface area of the flower, absorption of more lumens and light spectrums, increasing cannabinoid production.

**Love your thread BTW. :D**

Mystery Jar.
    [​IMG]

Bottom
    [​IMG]

11. Fuckin 10/10 beautiful color and hairs and frostyyy

Sour Og

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. 9.0 For the Sour OG looks hot hot. Nice shots.

Hers a shot of Platinum Kush
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414945184.460908.jpg

13. #9293 Deleted member 824854, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2019
    Y

14. 7

That rating is strictly on the pic, we have no idea how it smokes

Cindy99

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414947512.988765.jpg

15. 9/10 looks great
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414972952.812513.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414972965.494200.jpg
    Grape Ape

16. #9296 Imyou, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    8/10 colour looks rich and bud overall looks  yummy :)

Not the best, pretty bad in comparison to what I usually get here in Toronto. Paid $30 for this eighth.  10743703_10203914659760139_1631614416_n.jpg

17. Looks solid. I'll give it a 7.5/10 - Definitely smokeable. I don't think the picture does it justice, honestly. Could be higher.

Showing 2 pics (sorry) because one pic shows the dark purple that almost looks black and the other nug is mostly green (different people like different things). Both nugs are some Organic Grapefruit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. #9298 Hashtag46n2, Nov 3, 2014
    You got some fire buds bro, especially knowing they were grown Organically. .. I can tell the difference from Organic/soil grown vs Bottled nutes from a mile away.

Mostly from the aroma, whole different level of dank

9 flat on the pic, 9.7 on the bud.

I took the advice of @static shock, Mr. Burgundy, Bluwonton, and Stone, and took my photos outdoors.

My pics looked very similar to yours, but going outside and utilizing "diffused natural sunlight"...

My pics stepped up about 5 levels. :)

Perfect example...

I found for a solid comparison.
    These pics are the same exact bud, taken nearly at the same exact angle with the same exact camera.

Cheese indoors
    [​IMG]

Outdoors, using a shade tree as a means of diffusing"Hard Light" into a "Soft Light"

[​IMG]

Hopefully you take this as friendly advice, because I love your pics, but if you used some natural light, I bet some jaws would hit the floor ;)

19. Those are repeat photos^^ so no need to rate. ..

Some new pics of the Bubblegum
    [​IMG]

Gut shot
    [​IMG]

20. #9300 JayBlazer, Nov 3, 2014
    The names that have been made are ridiculous lol

Attached Files: