The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. it never left their shop.. 

2. Well there's your argument man they never sent it in the first place lol. Dbags

3. I don't understand your position.  You ordered from Attitude and paid for guaranteed delivery, Attitude says the address you gave them is wrong but they haven't shipped it yet and now you're going to try to get a refund from the CC company because Attitude won't give you a refund and won't send your seeds.  Is that about it?  How do they know your address is wrong if they haven't shipped it?   I can't help but think there's information here you're not sharing because what you're saying makes no sense in my head and doesn't jive with how Attitude does customer service.  I'm frequently confused so there is that.

4. Yeh cause honestly I got like 4 orders from them and they reshipped 2 with no problem

5. #3945 Tripsick, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    Never received the shipping email.   so after a few weeks i contacted them. they said oh its stuck in shipping  give me your address which i did.. They say that's not a valid shipping address. i say yes it is.. check your recorders you have shipped to me 12 times before without issues.  

No tracking info.  No emails saying it was shipped. no confirmation like all the other orders.. then every time i talk to someone over there the story changes.   now they shipped it.. but no tracking info or anything..   but i tell them Domoniquie says its there. but wont ship it because the address is not valid.. but it is valid. its the exact same address i have always used.. the same address my credit card is registered to.  

I sent them old emails that show it was the same address..  and then i get a new person replying saying it must be at my neighbors..  No.. it never left their shop

Attitude sucks and are ripping people off.  its that simple..  

6. They may suck but they don't rip people off.  It's not their style.  This is the 198th page of people complaining their package was seized by customs.  There's also a few people who didn't buy the guaranteed delivery that have complained but we just don't see people here complain about Attitude selling out of some kind of seed and deciding to keep the money anyway like you think happened to you.  Try speaking with a supervisor in customer service.  Good luck.  I've switched to the Vault when I need seed because it's the new cool place.  Plus all shipping is guaranteed delivery and free shipping over......$150?

7. I don't know!  I may have been agreeing with something I thought you were thinking.

I guess things change..  so they do rip people off.. look through these pages not everyone is happy.. well besides all my old post..

THINGS CHANGE.

9. I'm happy haha. 17 fem seeds for about $60, no guarantee or "stealth" shipping.
    Ordered from the tude and herbies multiple times and never had an issue.
    Maybe it's just my dumb luck

10. 17 for $60 how so ??

11. If you get cheaper single seed stuff and order at the right promo and freebie combo you can hit that for that price

12. I wonder when attitudes next promo is..

13. I'd have to go look exactly it might have been $70 either way it was a deal. They had the 4/20 promo going on so I got some new seeds.

14. I'm completely out of seeds, I got a lemon kush going image have to clone I guess and keep her as a mother till I figure out how to buy bitcoins

15. Why do you have to have bitcoins Lashu?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Huge discount plus like 6 extra females for using BC
    And won't take my debit card for some reason

17. Well you can use a visa credit card or a prepaid visa offered by most banks if you call Attitude.

18. Just put the debit card through as credit and it works. I bet all the "discounts" involved in buyin with bit coins gets negated with their fees to buy bitcoins

19. Actually it was only gonna cost me like $1.00 to get 50 dollars worth of bitcoins
    Bitcoins are untraceable which is appealing to them

20. I can't imagine you getting $50 worth for a dollar if you know how they work. A lot of debit cards however will not work regardless of how they are ran for international purchases but you may be right in the past they used a US based payment processor. I don't know now since their old system doesn't work anymore.