The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. I ordered from three different sources. All of them went thru Chicago and I received all my orders.
    1: attitude seedbank. Took the longest.16 days.Ordered in the wallet (stealth)
    2. Herbies. Took 14 days. Stealth.
    3. Singleseedcetre.com: quickest but most expensive but was the most generous with freebies. 11 days from order.
    Attitude charges extra for guaranteed.
    Herbies was guaranteed but no tracking.
    Singleseedcentre guaranteed but no tracking also.
    All orders done in the last month. All came thru. I would order with confidence from all three.
    I was on this thread before they arrived and panicked too. But all in all there all still reliable. And I wouldn't worry about them being confiscated. I don't think they would do too much other than a warning letter.

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873

2. Hey guys I don't know if I'm on the right thread or something my bad I just got an account. I want to ask if anyone has tips on something

What I am planning on doing is ordering some seeds online, growing plants not specifically for bud, but for plant matter to make oil out of. What would be the best way to get the largest plant possible? Good strands? Also is this worth the time? Just growing the plants to get them large then dry and extract using ethanol? Any tips or criticism is greatly appropriated guys thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. was attitude relitivly cheap? Did they have tracking?

4. Attitude was the only one that did the tracking. But after reading through some threads I really think that most of the packages being snatched by customs/homeland sec are probably the ones that are tracked. If I was to rate the best one out of the three I would say herbies but only because they probably are a little cheaper and are guaranteed without the tracking. And the tracking doesn't do much but make you more anxious about the delivery. Just do a cheap test run. Order about 25 bucks worth and see how it goes. Nothing like trial and error to help you in your future orders. Mind you. I ordered all three within a two week time. I could have done just one. But the stress of thinking I wouldn't get my order had me seed buying crazy. I would just order 1-5 fem seeds and call it a day. Don't track and when it shows up cool. If it doesn't. In 21 days contact the seller and they reship. That easyz

No till... Just chill.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291682-Live-soil-buildasoil-results-%3F/page__view__findpost__p__19728873

5. everything on point man I ordered 50 bucks off seeds from attitude I'm gunna test out herbies tonight with the 25 thing you mentioned

6. I ordered from herbies and received my order in 6 days. I don't think I'll do attitude. Their tracking option is the only insured option yet takes twice the time. From now on herbies till they fuck up.

No till... Just chill.

7. I'm a first time buyer and evidently didn't know better but I bought seeds from the attitude seed bank almost a month ago and never received them. I emailed attitude about it and they just said "sorry, you should have bought the guarantee". So I guess I'm just out the money. I'm In California. What is a good and reliable seed bank?

8. If you are prop 215 patient you should be able to get quality genetics at a dispensary, assuming there are some in your area. If not, I see a lot of breeders doing seed drops via temp internet sites that go up on the day of release etc., and go down in a day or so. You can find some of these breeders on Instagram etc. Look around and you should be able to find a source.

9. Also if you happen to be looking for autoflower seeds look at stitchdirectusa.com but I'm not sure site is live yet. Best of luck.

10. Well my second package from Attitude arrived unscathed.

Here are a couple of things that I learned....

Pay for the guarantee if you can afford it. I think the guarantee from Attitude was less than $10.

Do NOT have them shipped in the original breeders pack. I think that's where I made a mistake.

The first time around, I checked the progress of the package with the tracking number several times. The second time, I did not check the tracking progress.

I THINK & it's only my opinion, but buying from Canada may be better. Someone recommended that I try MJSeedsCanada.com
    Other than the price being a bit higher & maybe not as much selection, they are supposed to be excellent & very fast shipping.

That's about all that I can add.

Good luck in your future adventures.

11. An update on my Attitude order. 

Background: I got in on their April birthday promo and decided to go with stealth shipping and picked the socks. My order did finally arrive but there were no seeds, green tape, and a letter. The socks were in their an were actually not that bad (but for a girl). I had already contacted Attitude after the 21 working days and they had shipped my order again. This time I said to do it how they see fit. I didn't need breeders packs or whatever. My original order was in customs for weeks (LA).

The second order took about two weeks if that, and were only in customs three days. It was really easy. The only downside was that I got a baggie for a seed but no seed. I looked all around for it but I think it just did not get included. It was a freebie seed and while I would have liked to have it, to me it was not a big deal and I am sure it was not on purpose.

Customer service was really good and I would order again. Just make sure to get the guarantee. It is really worth it in my opinion. While it took longer to get my order it was not that big of a deal and really out of their hands. 

12. I had 2 orders shipped in with no issues. The first round of germination is done with a 100% germination rate.

13. Just got my order. It took 7 days

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 420 sale goes live in like 9 hours...

15. how long does it normally take attitude to reply to emails? I asked for no tracking on my order only to receive an email with a royal mail post tracking tracking number.....I sent them an email over 24 hours ago and still no reply. :(

16. Why would you not want tracking? It is in the post already - absolutely nothing Attitude can do to change the shipment now.

17.  because all tracked items get seized by my states customs(queensland, aus). I am aware there is nothing that can be done now but i am very disappointed by the lack of professionalism, but I put that down to my own naiveness.

18. 100% arrival rate from Attitude, after 5 orders! All steath.

19. What a bunch of assholes.

Ill never order from attitude. Their name defines their, well, attitude.

Bastards!

Where are you in cali? I can recommend a few dispensaries ive hit up.