Pot ettiquette and douchebag stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alesto, May 6, 2009.

1. Sex Drive is without a doubt the funniest movie sober, add weed to that and it might just be lethal, i know i almost died.....:D

2. this ^^

3. lol wow :smoking:

4. Great fhkin story.

5. haha thats so funny im gunna call these that now, I only have patience to read long storys like tihse when im stoned

6. LOL great story.

7. I've had to deal with douches like that before it sucks. Here's my story:

Last spring break, I used to chill with all my punk friends and they'd invite people from all over the state to party up. Well this one dude that partied regularly that I've seen around and is related to people that go to my school, but lives like 150 miles away showed up to a party at a river with us.

I was off getting really drunk and he's like, "hey aren't you that fag that drinks everclear", and I was like "bitch, what?". I pull out my fifth of everclear and was like, "can you hang man?". He asked me what the mixer was and seemed regretful when I said straight, lol unlike him. I start off by chugging it, he sips on it and starts coughing and choking...he's like man I'm not drinking this shit, so I was like k...and that was it for that night.

Well we party at the river again and get a bonfire going, I figured he'd be alot chiller tonight. He comes up to me and was like if you want you can use my peanut, instead of rolling that blunt. I figured he was gonna be cool...I load it up and he passes it too all his friends that cash it, that I've never seen before. He basically tells me to fill it up again and I was like alright, but me and all the people I always party with get greens. He starts getting drunker and he's like give me back my fucking peanut, acting like a dick. I just asked him if there was gonna be a problem and some cunt started squawkin at me and he repeats give me my peanut.

I had just freshly packed it and like one of my friends sparked it, so I tap it out into the sand, step on the weed and bury it, to rub it in, I hate disrespecting weed. He walked off without any weed to smoke and I ended up stealing his tequila while he tried to cartwheel by a fire and burnt his arm to hell..

Lol he has the pics on his myspace, I still find it funny that his skin was melting off.

That's just one story, I've dealt with many assholes. This guys about my weight 280 and my height 6'1 and got choked out by a kid that's like 5'5 180lbs that I used to wrestle with...lol had him in a guillotine choke in less than 20 seconds. Standing.