Pot ettiquette and douchebag stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alesto, May 6, 2009.

1. Good story, but why did you put up with that shit...

2. You should stop by there next time and be like "Dude, you were right, that beer was worth saving. Glad we saved it from the cops." Then laugh at him.

3. good story man, ive never had 2 deal with douchebags like that, but i have had 2 deal with fucking noob smokers. not to toot my own horn, but i can probably say im 1 of the top 10 Stoners in my skool. i had a good amount of gear, but it has parted with me cuz my moms a bitch. and yea, my first time smoking out 1 of my good friends he literally acted like a fiend. i had my bong and my spoon in rotation and while i was hitting my bong he was litterally holding it like a baby with a bottle. that pissed me off and i told him 2 lay off and wait his turn. he kept acting like a dumbass after the sesh, and spilled soda on my fucking keyboard. i made him feel real salty about that. another stupid thing he does that really and i mean REALLY annoys me, is that wen hes hitting a blunt or a J, that fucking idiot doesnt hit it properly. the idiot sucks on it, u can hear him suck on the fucking joint. wut kinda shit is that man!??!?!? now im annoyed -__-.
    good story tho XD.

4. not evreyone has been smoking as long as you, politely show them what they are doing wrong if it bothers you that much. try not to do the "im a veteran smoker" bragging shit tho it is annoying and really now one cares. its just weed.

5. Well worth the read. Thank you.

6. The ending definitely threw a smile on my face.

7. Wow, I can't believe you put up with that asshole's shit. The second he said my weed wasn't good enough I would've gotten up and left. Nice story, though.

8. As soon as he asked for a bowl of some of my shit I would have been like Nahhhhhh I'm leaving peace.

9. yeah man wtf... get off your high horse. He might be a noob but your prolly a douche...

10. nice post, did you ever get your glass back?

11. my friend, an aquaintince and i had just gone down to the illadelph melrose shop to pick up his first tube (blue label tube 16" with short stem illadelph a/c). the acquaintance came along and he picked up a little 1 hitter fake cig dugout (stupid piece of shit i wouldn't fuck with it even if its the only thing i had to smoke out of, a complete novelty.) ... ok fast fowarding...

so we were toking it up FAT out of this brand new illadelph just enjoying the experiance of our first quality GOG tube and the fucker starts asking me to pack his 1 hitter for him!!! i was like WTF do you think weed is free?????? he was a lil mad and did not understand why we were all so shocked by his request. (he was extremly sheltered and new to blazing for what its worth) but yea he did not understand the concept of weed is EXPENSIVE and you just dont ask people to pack your shit for you with there own weed... and to top it all off we were smoking out of an illadelph already! the situation was laughable, we dismissed it after he wouldnt shutup/understand his implications and continued to toke on.

12. Im glad that kid got his shit rocked haha

13. I went to a party in the ghetto. Me and my freinds rolled up there was 4 of us. Kinda small party 15/20 people. I knew a few people there but I didnt know the host. The host was this dude who thought he was the hardist thing in the world beacuse he lives in a neighborhood full of latin kings...(all my freinds were gangster deciples back then). We were chillin smokeing a blunt and this dude comes up and says this is my house...I say yeah dude killer party its pretty fun want a hit. fucker said no ill take the whole thing and takes the blunt and walks downstairs. I start yelling and bitching him out and follow him...about 5 dudes were downstrairs and me and 3 of my freinds went down to talk to them and get the blunt back. Well they start saying they were going to jump us and to get out of their house before we get our asses beat. We said fuck off dude give us our L and we'll leave with out beating the shit out you...well he ends up popping off my mouth and says "Dude im a mother fuckin king dont bring that bullshit over here...blahblah." My boy popps up and starts saying bitch we fuckin deciples you wanna come talk that shit were gonna fuck shit up then he pops up and says man fuck folks and the six pointed star then threw pitch forks down.... My boys went crazy and thats when I knew...its time to fight. So we each took one dude sept my homie andy..he's big 6'5 he beat the shit out two dudes. We ended up fucking them up so bad that one ran upstairs then a huge group of people come flying down the steps. the whole party basiclly they were hellah makeing fun of the host of the party haha I guess the guy tried to get help but everyone there ended up laughing at them.... One had a cracked open skull from hitting the floor. The dude I ended up fighting (the host :hello:) had a couple bones chipped or some in his eye socket I guess. then the one my freind johnny boxed got hit three times and fell down and played dead haha the dudes andy were boxing had blood all over their face I think he kicked them but I dont know. I was drunk as shit . Im kinda glad I dont hang around gang's anyymore that was kinda scary I thought a gun could come out at any minute but I must say. It kinda made me feel badass that I got into a "gang" fight. I doupt those pussys were even latin kings. Just some little white kids trying to claim. I was with 2 wiggers and 3 big black dudes. after we dipped out the basement we grabbed Eric, who I guess was pretty sore about us getitng into this fight beacuse when we came to get him he was getting his dick wet haha, a bottle of 151 rum...and a case of steel reserve and left.... haha thats my story of when an asshole tried to help himself to my bud...........then my little skinny stoner self shut that "king" down quickk ;) .Ive had people rip to long on my shit and what not but nothing pissed my off like that that just tore it I was drunk had gangsters with me and that was one of our only two blunts.... Im glad I calmed down a lot...dont really hang out with those people this happend whenn I was about 16.... Im still not to be fucked with though haha. BUT THE WORST PART OF THIS STORY IS THE BLUNT WAS LOST IN THE SCUFFLE!

14. well written man, that night sounds crazy

15. your a total badass whoops did i say your? i meant badger but anyway never STEAL A LIGHTER! it is the worst thing you can do to a friend... its not happy to have a shit load of weed but nothing to burn it with

16. OMG that would be fucking horrible....

17. ... my stoned mind has decided to grade your story like a class paper...
    One of the finest stories I've ever had the pleasure to read. Clear beginning, middle and end. Excellent pacing. Enough detail to engage the reader but never verbose...
    Excellent piece of work. A+

18. Dude you are a saint for putting up with that shit!!!

Wonder if any of you guys can help me out with a little dilemma i'm having. my mates from college are visiting my house on friday and were planning to get blitzed!!throughout the year, me and two other guys have bought all the grass but this one guy has mooched off us all the time. he plans to come over to mine on friday to join us, is it rude of me to ask him to bring his own grass, if i'm supplying some for the others?:confused:

19. Not at all man, as long as you all share the wealth :smoking:

20. Cheers man. just dont wanna sound like a selfish dick!! anybody have any suggestions for films to watch while smoking the good stuff? watched hod rod the other week and cried my eyes out when john farnham's you the voice came on!!!:D:eek: