• by mattlloyd
  • May 05 2009 04:20 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• mattlloyd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:20 AM

How is the high of weed brownies different then just smoking? Im going to the movies/dinner with a girl this weekend and wanted to get her to smoke before. She tells me she doesnt smoke but would like to try brownies haha:smoking:. The thing is I have never tried em before and i sorta want to know what I should expect out of them ( if they are made correctly). I dont wanna be too much of a dumbass in front of her :P lol. Also does being high make girls more " horny" or what? My friends have been debating this for a while, one says that it definitely does the other says that it just " makes everything better so they will want to do stuff knowing how good it is going to be haha :D" . Lol what do you guys think?
Replies (13)

• Head of Polish Mafia

• Peppie
  • Gold Member
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:31 AM

First off, being high always makes you horny:)

Now, I'm not exactly sure about weed brownies. I'm thinking about baking some myself but I am preoccupied with finals right now.

But people who have have told me it lasts for quite a while and that the high is different but I have no way of confirming that yet.

• mattlloyd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:34 AM

yeah i have heard it was different too,it is supposedly "trippy-er"

• [FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Ezav420
  • Old School
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:37 AM

more of a body high i would say.

if you already smoke, i doubt youll act too giddy or whatever.. besides shell be stoned too and giggling right with ya. Them bonding moment right there.;):smoking::smoking:

• mattlloyd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:39 AM

more of a body high i would say.

If you already smoke, i doubt youll act too giddy or whatever.. Besides shell be stoned too and giggling right with ya. Them bonding moment right there.;):smoking::smoking:

:D bonding is good haha

• Banned

• Banana Blunt
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:44 AM

If you do not smoke regularly, brownies will make you feel really high. Brownies seem to give more of a couch lock high than anything though. Edibles dont really cut it for me, I much rather rip bong. Anyway why wont this girl smoke? I l think its sexy seein my girl smoke

• I am the evil maharajah!

• yesicancancan
  • Gold Member
  • 475 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:23 AM

Beware of the brownies man. They can have a hardcore hangover the next day. Just make sure you don't have any big plans...

• mattlloyd
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:43 AM

If you do not smoke regularly, brownies will make you feel really high. Brownies seem to give more of a couch lock high than anything though. Edibles dont really cut it for me, I much rather rip bong. Anyway why wont this girl smoke? I l think its sexy seein my girl smoke

I agree with you, it is sexy :rolleyes: but she seems to think otherwise which is why she doesn't smoke anymore. She pops though, which she seems to think is way less harmful for some reason:confused:

• Lion Conquerer

• Kevin08
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:45 AM

I can say from firsthand experience that brownies do make you horny ;) and give you a great body high. But it also has trippy parts to this hour long, or greater high but its still pretty fun to enjoy, even with a girl.

• Banned

• Banana Blunt
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

she pops as in takes pills? But does to like to toke...? Ive met a lot of girls who think that way and it never ends up good.

• Bronze member

• BennyLava
  • Bronze Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:26 PM

I think it's different from person to person. Edibles get me RIPPED, I'll usually make firecrackers with 0.5 grams of weed per and that will give me about a 4-5 hour body high. My friend on the other hand will get a mild high for about 1 hour from the same batch. It's all about experimentation and seeing what works for you...

• Pip
  • giagar07
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

Definitely a body high and  if you need recipes and videos to watch after eating them try www.maryjanezone.com pretty neat site

• PipPip
  • Marijuana Surveyor
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

I just had to add that you when I eat brownies or am high in general it takes me forever to finish. Good I guess if your quicky, but it's like erectile dysfunction lol

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • AJ_Leven
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

edibles don't even affect me as much as the usual person.  Last time I ate one (it was supposed to get me very stoned) i just felt like i had smoked a couple joints. Not a very different high compared to smoking, but its different for different people i guess

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved