Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed Brownie Effects?

• Please log in to reply

mattlloyd

mattlloyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts
How is the high of weed brownies different then just smoking? Im going to the movies/dinner with a girl this weekend and wanted to get her to smoke before. She tells me she doesnt smoke but would like to try brownies haha:smoking:. The thing is I have never tried em before and i sorta want to know what I should expect out of them ( if they are made correctly). I dont wanna be too much of a dumbass in front of her :P lol. Also does being high make girls more " horny" or what? My friends have been debating this for a while, one says that it definitely does the other says that it just " makes everything better so they will want to do stuff knowing how good it is going to be haha :D" . Lol what do you guys think?

Peppie

Peppie

Head of Polish Mafia

• Gold Member
  • 1,334 posts

mattlloyd

mattlloyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts
yeah i have heard it was different too,it is supposedly "trippy-er"

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
more of a body high i would say.

if you already smoke, i doubt youll act too giddy or whatever.. besides shell be stoned too and giggling right with ya. Them bonding moment right there.;):smoking::smoking:

mattlloyd

mattlloyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts

more of a body high i would say.

If you already smoke, i doubt youll act too giddy or whatever.. Besides shell be stoned too and giggling right with ya. Them bonding moment right there.;):smoking::smoking:

:D bonding is good haha

Banana Blunt

Banana Blunt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,376 posts
If you do not smoke regularly, brownies will make you feel really high. Brownies seem to give more of a couch lock high than anything though. Edibles dont really cut it for me, I much rather rip bong. Anyway why wont this girl smoke? I l think its sexy seein my girl smoke

yesicancancan

yesicancancan

I am the evil maharajah!

• Gold Member
  • 475 posts

mattlloyd

mattlloyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts

If you do not smoke regularly, brownies will make you feel really high. Brownies seem to give more of a couch lock high than anything though. Edibles dont really cut it for me, I much rather rip bong. Anyway why wont this girl smoke? I l think its sexy seein my girl smoke

I agree with you, it is sexy :rolleyes: but she seems to think otherwise which is why she doesn't smoke anymore. She pops though, which she seems to think is way less harmful for some reason:confused:

Kevin08

Kevin08

Lion Conquerer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,009 posts
I can say from firsthand experience that brownies do make you horny ;) and give you a great body high. But it also has trippy parts to this hour long, or greater high but its still pretty fun to enjoy, even with a girl.

Banana Blunt

Banana Blunt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,376 posts
she pops as in takes pills? But does to like to toke...? Ive met a lot of girls who think that way and it never ends up good.

BennyLava

BennyLava

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 17 posts

giagar07

giagar07

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Definitely a body high and  if you need recipes and videos to watch after eating them try www.maryjanezone.com pretty neat site

Marijuana Surveyor

Marijuana Surveyor

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I just had to add that you when I eat brownies or am high in general it takes me forever to finish. Good I guess if your quicky, but it's like erectile dysfunction lol

AJ_Leven

AJ_Leven

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

edibles don't even affect me as much as the usual person.  Last time I ate one (it was supposed to get me very stoned) i just felt like i had smoked a couple joints. Not a very different high compared to smoking, but its different for different people i guess

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users