Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

You have to try this!

• Please log in to reply

weedidas

weedidas

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,056 posts
Especially if you have a vaporizer, but it works with smoking to.

CHAMOMILE HERB! aka the tea. Alone or mix it with weed.

That's right, vape or smoke some chamomile, even great if you mix it 50/50 with weed. The high is quite different, the weed seems to compliment it's effects and its even more relaxing. Chamomile alone is quite nice to, very soothing and has a glow/euphoria type feeling. I just vaped some and i feal so chill and happy, no anxiety or paranoia, even has somewhat of a mild weed high feeling.

SO GO RAID YOUR MOMS KITCHEN AND GET SOME CHAMOMILE (tea) and get vaping.:hello: Been at it a while but just found this site with some info on it. Vaporizer Information Resource Forum :: View topic - Medicinal uses of combining MJ with Chamomile

MtHighToker

MtHighToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 770 posts
hmm I have to try this.

Can you buy it at any store? and can you smoke it as opposed to vaporizing?

Planta

Planta

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Ya you can its a common tea very nice to drink. Ive tried smoking green tea it was kinda good

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 6,980 posts

roknchik

roknchik

IDGAF

• Registered Upgraded
  • 469 posts
can you just drink the tea and smoke a bowl? :confused:
  • 8=====D ---( . Y . ) likes this

weedidas

weedidas

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,056 posts
You can get it at any store like walmart, target, grocery stores, etc. May as well buy it so you know what you're getting. Only costs about 5$ for a box of 20-30grams.

can you just drink the tea and smoke a bowl?

You can, but it won't have the same effect, it's stronger if you smoke or vape it and acts as a carrier for the weed as well.

Edited by weedidas, 05 May 2009 - 01:59 AM.

Florida420bud

Florida420bud

Twoism

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,634 posts
so can i just go into my cabinet, rip open a chamomile tea bag. and mix it 50/50 in a bowl?

BudsAhoy

BudsAhoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts
Just smoked 2 bowls of cham tea and it was quite nice. Nice relaxed carefree feeling, goes well with bud.

GrassINmyCITY

GrassINmyCITY

new tube savings-$3.28USD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts
it may be a good idea to use organic chamomile
FO DA LUNGS

nomel90

nomel90

Growin in Ohio

• Registered Upgraded
  • 709 posts
thats wierd. so just like rip open a tbag and smoke that shit?

ca_dro

ca_dro

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 378 posts
how does it taste

BudsAhoy

BudsAhoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts
Tastes decent, it burns a little but not bad. I also have pepperment but i have yet to give it a good try. All i want is wormwood but its so damn hard to find

Canada x 420

Canada x 420

High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,205 posts
Hey man i was wondering, in down to my last bit of weed its like .2 of some dank. Im wondering if i could open up a t bag and load up a bowl of chamomile and put the last bit of my weed on top and smoke that. Also i dont have a vape so would a bong be good?

iammikehall

iammikehall

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hey man i was wondering, in down to my last bit of weed its like .2 of some dank. Im wondering if i could open up a t bag and load up a bowl of chamomile and put the last bit of my weed on top and smoke that. Also i dont have a vape so would a bong be good?

yea man hit that shit! and tell us how it goes

i don't have any chamomile now but i got some green tea im gonna mix with bud and smoke at like 10

beamish

beamish

Sniping you with lols.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,254 posts
lol to anyone who thinks this works.

KoRnfan140

KoRnfan140

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 134 posts
Does it work with any tea or does it hav to be this Chamomile tea? Cuz my cousin talks about smoking tea all the time but ive never heard him mention chamomile before.

Canada x 420

Canada x 420

High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,205 posts
I'm gunna go buy some chamomile tomorrow then try this shit out.

EffAreAyEnKay

EffAreAyEnKay

don't give a fuck.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Ha this sounds like a good idea i'm gonna rip some in my illadelph tonight late night with some haze i have left...

Acadian

Acadian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts

Does it work with any tea or does it hav to be this Chamomile tea? Cuz my cousin talks about smoking tea all the time but ive never heard him mention chamomile before.

Chamomile tea is an herbal tea, so there isn't any actual tea leaves in it, so most likely it's different from any tea your cousin talked about smoking.
Personally, I like drinking chamomile tea before bed, it definitely helps with the winding down and going to sleep. Not sure if I wanna try smoking it or not.

BudsAhoy

BudsAhoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts
Okay, first of all im not doing this to get super ultra stoned. Im doing it cause im bored and waiting for my paycheck.
Anyways,, Just got some green tea. Supposively in asia people smoke this shit like crazy its the norm. I mixed it with chamomile and im gunna try it out tomorrow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users