Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How big is half an ounce on marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crzyant7, May 5, 2009.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421623014.848451.jpg

Reggie 50

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dawg r u shittin me? Here in portland i pay 25$ an 8th and 45-50 for a quarter depending whos dealin me. Like dawg u r gettin ripped big time my friend never pays over 180$ for an ounce of bud from our hookup

3. an our shit is frosted over

4. You do realize the post you replied to is from 2009? That's 7 years ago.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Considering statements like "dawg r u shittin me" and "like dawg u r gettin ripped", I wouldn't count on much realization....

• Like Like x 3
  6. Dawg, I live in Portland too. I pay way less than you do. You are getting ripped off. Ounce for $180? Does that come with a blowjob and a large pizza? More like $90-120 for lab test 25% THC buds. Before you ask, no I am not shitting you or anyone else.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sad face.... I want cheap oz. Guess I gotta move

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk