Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How big is half an ounce on marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crzyant7, May 5, 2009.

1. It's about THIS much (hands mimicking the average size of half o).

2. if he has a scale (Which he should) then just ask him to weigh it...a half ounce is 14 grams even. so when he weighs it just look to make sure its at least 14g.

14g is 14 dub sacks or 28 dime bags. im sure you knew this but just in case you didnt you can eyeball it...

it matters on the weight so dont bother looking at how empty/full a bag is. ive seen 30g's only fill up half a sandwich bag because it was so dense...a fluffy half o could fill a whole sandwich bag...

if you're really unsure ask an experienced friend in this area to come along and make sure you get at least to close to what you should by him eyeballing it.

3. jesus fucking christ!!!!! 60 an 8th? i am so lucky

4. Dank is an adjective, people need to stop useing it as a noun.

5. im payin 450 an oz up here in ketchikan, ak ! 25 a g, 75 an 8th,and 150 a quad :wave:

6. [quote name='"loojmuffins"']Dank is an adjective, people need to stop useing it as a noun.[/quote]But if you say dank on GC its implied your talking about weed.

7. YEAH! Vancouver FTW! I live there too, and the weed is like $30 per 1/8. Great deals and the prices across dealers are pretty similar, no matter the strain

8. Hey if it your "friend" then he shouldn't mind bringing a scale that's the only way to tell for sure.

9. I get my mids for 50 a half, 100 and ounce... shits like bad kindbud or really good mids. But i had to drive a few towns over to get it. I was like a half hour drive or so. If your worried about size and weight go to brennens smoke shop or whatever and get a pinch scale, it clips onto the bag and it weighs it like an old fashion scale. THey only cost 3 bills

10. I can get a half for $25, but none of you would want to smoke it.

11. Kine, my man, not kind! And dollars, not bills. A bill is Benjamin.

12. Correcting people on their slang....really?

13. I would, I'm no snob :smoke:

14. Haha, the quality of some Texas schwag reaches depths unimaginable to some people, you may be surprised.

15. lol just looking through the dates in this thread and there is no reason this thread should still be alive hahaha :smoking:

16. I just weighed this out and took a picture just for you OP. This is 14.06 grams of marijuana lol.

[​IMG]

17. [quote name='"pbuilder"']I just weighed this out and took a picture just for you OP. This is 14.06 grams of marijuana lol.

[/quote]

The city hard at work woo. A half of sum stank stank.

18. Worst I've had is some low-grade regs. Never tasted me some dirty ass schwag before, but I imagine it can't be THAT bad.

19. I grew up on schwag, try to stay away from it these days but I've seen a lot of it. The quality can vary just like dank, some of the nicer schwag would probably seem like a deal, it's smokable and sells for around $140 a quarter pound. But the stuff on the other end of the scale that I've paid $80 a QP for barely resembles weed sometimes, the seed/stem to bud ratio can get out of hand, and the high sometimes is nonexistent. Not trying to knock my homeland, we get good dank too, but we also get stuff that's so bad it's not worth transporting up north.