What is the longest you have ever slept?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeLaStoned, May 4, 2009.

1. probably 24 hours. with a pee break or 2

2. 60 hours.

3. Ive slept 30+ before, some intense substances were ingested before hand.

4. Thats a lie btw.:D

5. 32 hours....no drugs or liquer,just didnt sleep for 14 days...AND still went to high-school classes during the day

6. 20+ hours back when I used to stay awake for days on end smoking crack.

7. i sleep about 9 - 10 hourse generally every night...
    So a long sleep for me can last nearly twice as long

8. Must be about 15 hours when I had the flu.

9. Do coma's count? If so it would have to be about 200 hours. I would have to say I have had much better shorter sleeps.

10. 18 or so, 4 hour red-eye flight from vegas to detroit followed by a 2 hour drive across the border home, all after a full day in vegas = total KO when you hit the bed

11. 25 hours, i stayed up almost 3 days the week before. it was like i was in a coma

12. 17 hours, felt like shit when I woke up...

13. Longest time asleep naturally: Nine hours. :mad:

Longest time asleep on substances: Almost two and a half days.

14. Not sure on the exact number, but I know at least 18, don't think more than 20.

I either barely sleep or basically that's all I do...

15. Probably 11-13 hours. Maybe longer, i really don't know. Sleeping is one of my favorite pastimes.

16. I would have to say about 22 hours. I got home at noon from my friends house after partying and hanging out with him and another group of people for like 30 hours without sleeping, and a lot of it was physical activities such as sports. Well I got home, went to bed and work up for lunch the next day. It was all rainy out and cloudy, and I assumed the darkness meant night time, because after all that sleep, I wasn't totally there. Well I ended up sleeping until lunch and was like "I wasted one of my precious weekend days? FML!".

17. I went to a Ben Folds concert, began to get the flu, got home about 11 pm...went to sleep and slept until noon Sunday..

So....37 or so hours...I ended up have the flu, strep and pneumonia all at the same time. After I woke up, it was possibly the worst three days of my life second only to maybe when I had a tooth abscess.

18. i wish i could sleep for as long as other ppl on this thread.. i need to take ambien to sleep and sometimes i even wake up when it wears off.
    but i cant think of a time i slept for more than 8 hours...that should change this summer

19. I'm bipolar so I often have days where I sleep 20+ hours followed by 2 days where I don't sleep at all. Wake up feeling sick to my stomach and groggy and tired but don't ever want to sleep again.

I think my longest sleeping jag was 29 hours.

20. 16 hours for particularly no reason whatsoever. I just managed to sleep in that night..