Simple Guide to Best Quality Hash Oil and Crystals (70 - 99% Pure THC)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bombchron, May 3, 2009.

1. Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...
    this is the same recipe Rick Simpson uses.

Also, freezing the herb won't do anything you need to freeze the alcohol and bud and keep freezing it while you let the thc and other psychoactives leech into the alcohol. Since alcohol doesn't freeze it's possible and prevents the clorophyll from getting into the oil.

2. #22 kushguy101, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    I've made lots of trips to humboldt for pounds of outdoor to turn into full melt amber glass, goo, ear wax using different extraction methods such as butane, co2, acetone and of course water and ice for bubble or full melt bubble hash over last 13+ years. The newest method being used is a butane, c02 and oxygen extraction. i'll put up a pic . It's called white gold.

anyway, I always use either full melt bubble or amber glass, goo, wax, basically any butane product or co2 product melts 100% and has no plant matter or chemical residue if made properly with care and are amazing for cooking with. The product will decarboxolate when you bake your product or while infusing the hash into the butter/oil/alcohol. The full melts are 100% plant matter free and soluble in fats n' alcohols which means.... over medium in a small pan take the amount of butter, oil, alcohol, vanilla extract, food grade glycerin, milk or whatever ingredient your recipe calls for and melt in about .1 or .2 of a whole gram per dose. A gram should give you 5-10 edibles depending on potency. Some light weight new patients may get 20 edibles from a gram of full melt concentrate.

I highly recommend using soy lecithin in your recipe as well. It helps the body digest the thc easier and faster creating a more intense and faster onset of the high. Some folks say 10-30% potency increase. I'm not a scientist but i did go to cooking school and vended edibles for 6 years. I can honestly say Any good edible i've made or eaten in my life has used hash oil and soy lecithin.

If you havent heard of "hubby bars" google em. i'm sure you'll find great reviews. Those are hash oil and soy lecithin. Most popular edible among medical marijuana patients in so-cal. One of the shops i sell bud for ordered 1000 of those bars and we sold em in under a week for $10 a piece. Half a bar ruins me and i'm the kind of guy who can normally eat $200 of edibles in a day and not get high.... It doesnt help my tolerence that i smoke an 8th of the best og kush or top shelf strain from work every day. that's a true fact and true story. lol.

peace yall

kushits aka kushguy101

White Gold from ICOC in Lake Forest CA. www.kushits.wordpress.com « Kushits.com Photo and Review's

[​IMG]

3. whats the general amount of grass needed for what yield? like does and ounce of grass yield 2 of oil or what?

4. This doesn't really make sense.. if heat only degraded THC, why would people be lighting it on fire and smoking it? The trichomes on the bud actually don't contain THC at all, but THC acid which chemically has the same structure but with an extra carboxyl group attached to it. The reason you put it in the oven is to degrade the bond between the carboxyl group and the rest of the molecule by heating it, producing our beloved THC. When you smoke bud, the THC acid in the trichomes decarboxylate just before the THC is vaporized and inhaled. If you don't believe me about the heat, take a bite out of a nug and see how high you don't get.

5. #25 Eric18, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    what if i only have access to 70% isopropyl to extract the THC with?

6. okay @ our atmospheric pressure (14.7 psi/ 1 bar) liquid co2 does not exsist. instead it is replaced w its cousin. now once a certain criteria is met, 1100 psi and 31.4'c,the liquid co2 is now on steroids. as long as pressure is kept at least 74 bar and abouve 88'f, the matrix is now holding resident time and counting. if u have a solid connection, i would keep it there for up to 3 hrs. the instant you release the valve and pressure is now escaping,the supped up liquid co2 is now back to a solid w no liquid phase as it sublimes to a gas. you can capture this in a tall glass or even plastic container. so its time you start going to school and ask them all the questions you might be confused with. so interested in purchasing my scfe?

7. well put, i would post my detailed co2 extraction instructions soon, but fuck that twice i typed in the entire procedure, pushed submit then it said im not logged in, went back and deleted every detail i spent an hour or so and a half on it so you guys can start seeing this happen in your head and trusting i will post it soon. need more material, trim right now, and buds, so hope next time i record it.

8. Shake and bake xD

9. aint there a story about some fool who the state nominated to be the officianado on all things scientific and he created a book explaining everything. and then some other dude came along and read the book did an experiment and according to the book if he dropped a peanut and a piece of paper at the same time the paper would take 2 minutes longer or something to fall. and the dude told people it was wrong and he got locked up.

10. Horrible forum etiquette on my part for posting off-topic AND on an old thread, but...

Didn't that same thing (peanut paper) happen in an episode of Growing Pains? lol

11. hi i bought a machine an it didnt come with instructions on how to make bubble bag hash, is there a certian web site to go to??