~~~~Weeds season 5 finally~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BuffalosoldieRx, May 3, 2009.

1. oh yea i'm def. ready!

2. what? if dougs dead im gonna be pissed

3. you didn't just look at the video up there? he's not!

someone's prolly goin to come in and cut him down or somethin but he's obviously not dead.

4. yo check out watch-weeds.com too, theyre pretty high quality if i remember correctly. thats where i watched them all. hulu is gonna show season 5, so thatll be nice

5. Nah, he just had a noose around his neck and ejaculated on the letter to his ex wife. The noose was because the letter satirizes that scene of "the Shawshank Redemption" where Grubbs hangs himself.

6. I hope they finally start talking about marijuana this season...
    O YEH Shane used to be a punk bitch but now hes fuckin hot bitches nd sellin weed
    Shane 2.0 is a pimp

7. yea i'm ready. i don't have showtime either anymore so i'll be watching it online.

yea i watched all the episodes during the winter. but i think i'm going to watch season 4 over again later today.

8. ha just finished up last night on season four! imma just wait till the whole season ova cause i like to watch the whole season in a day!

9. i'm kinda thinking of doing that too. mainly cuz i'm dry. wait until all the eps are out, get a fat sack and have a great day.

10. yep cause i just can't watch one episoda and have to wait a whole week yah kno!! then i'll end up forgettin one week and everything will be fucked up!

11. I have the first four seasons on my mac if anybody needs some sent over let me know!

12. did you download them off ovguide.com or you got them from a dvd and it's dvd quality?

13. PREMIERS TOMORROW :smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. wish the show was an hour long....maybe it will be this season!!

15. No they are torrent downloads. Most (if not all) of them are of high quality. They are not all from the same source so some are a little different, but not hard on the eye.

16. oh ok! i just upload mine!

17. Starts in 20 minutes... Just a reminder :)

18. I'm hypothesizing that Nancy is not actually pregnant, while I could be wrong, take a look at the specs.

Think back, while driving to the Mexican dude's place (it's been a while, forgot some names, please forgive) she made a call ordering that flowers be sent to Silas for his birthday, I think this is part of her last attempt at something nice for Silas.

Throughout the series we witness Nancy bounce back on her feet, showcasing a series of talents that get her out of a sticky situation. She was even told this by Conrad in season 3- she needs to make a move, not react. However, it is in her nature to react to the situation.

At the Mexican dude's place, she shows him a ultrasound, now remember she said, it feels like a boy. Thats because it is, that is, Silas or Shane. My sister has had 3 kids and none of the ultrasound pictures have dates, meaning that Nancy could have very easily fooled her 'husband'.

I know this sounds like a stretch, but think back to before they evacuated Agrestic, Shane tells Nancy to grab the shoebox, we know not the contents of the box but it is implied that the contents are meaningful, as what else would ya keep in a shoebox?

Nancy is pulling one over on her would-be dispatcher.

Anyone dig it?

19. Will be downloading as soon as it's finished airing! Can't wait!

20. yea i'm going to look for it in a few hours. don't really wanna download it though.

i was going to wait (but like i posted in sober thread) but i got some bud so now i really want to watch it.