~~~~Weeds season 5 finally~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BuffalosoldieRx, May 3, 2009.

1. Does anybody know when the next season is supposed to start?? I know this one just ended but I dont know how long its supposed to be until the next one begins.

2. Its too far into the future, but my guess is summer 2010.

3. Shane is fucking awesome.

And I'm fairly sure she's dead. She fell face down in the pool. If the mallet didn't kill her, she drowned.

4. Oh that bitch is dead for sure, I watched that part over and over again, the sound of the impact of the mallet against the skull, just didnt seem like it would end well for that dirty mexy bitch

5. i have been a loyal weeds watcher for 4 seasons

season 5 however, i watch sporadically. i did catch the finale though lol

i agree that the whole mexican mafia thing has become to the focus WAY to much for my liking.

i really wish it would go back to how season 1 was.

6. I'm hoping that the new season of Weeds will leave the whole mexican/politics thing out of the show. I def agree that Hailya and Conrad should come back. I would also like to see more on growing and what not. This season didn't show anything about weed except for the outdoor grow attempt that never started and the medical marijuana club. Lets get weeds back to its roots.
    [​IMG]

7. I agree KillaKush. Let's get weeds back to its roots. And BTW, Conrad is never coming back.

8. Conrad needs to come back if he doesn't I think I give up.. Do the producers realize that he was the one that showed her the game? Along with the rest of his family? At least Conrads love for Nancy was somewhat real I could never see someone like Esteban falling for Nancy just from my viewpoint. I don't know what's up Nancy burns bridges left and right with people the only part that gives me hope was during the finale right before the mallet to the head Silas said that her "Luck is going to run out soon" so hopefully they kill Esteban and run her out of Mexico back to her original town and she gets back together with Conrad? One can only hope I guess you can't really make a show called weeds and have weed shown in like.. two episodes.

9. when is this coming out on DVD? i've watched all past seasons but missed the first couple of episodes from this and didn't bother watching it if i was clueless.

10. I really hate to go this route, cause this was my FAVORITE show for many seasons. But it is just boring anymore. IMO shane is the last character making this show watchable. It just doesnt have the same zing anymore. And aside from the finale, i literally had to force myself to "enjoy" this season. The writers are taking this show down such a dark path i just don't see a happy ending possible, and that saddens me. Of course they still have time to save this wonderful show, and i really hope they do!

11. Exactly the show is taking a darker path and there is no hope for a happy ending. At this point, a happy ending would be lame because Nancy has gotten herself in so many situations already that would have gotten her killed. I found myself having to force myself to "enjoy" the show also.

12. Yeah seriously... He, like, raped her...

Im still going to watch the seasons. All the writers need to do is realize the flaws in the past seasons, and work on it accordingly. Conrad isn't what made the show great. It was generally the family + Andy. Once Kohan understands that the FAMILY was the basis behind the great show, not just NANCY, and some Mexican kingpin that no one likes anyways.