~~~~Weeds season 5 finally~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BuffalosoldieRx, May 3, 2009.

1. Finally the fifth season of weeds was confirmed to air on June Eighth on Showtime at 10:00PM eastern standard time. Finally we get to find out what happens with Nancy and Esteban and their situation with... well Nancy being pregnant. Post here how you think the next season will turn out!

2. I'm stoked...I hope doug figures his shit out and gets himself a lady friend...

It will be cool to see silo keep going on his grow and with andy's backing it could be a good thing because the only constant in the show is his marked improvement with his grows...And shane seems to be following right in his footsteps but im sure he will find some way of getting himself busted...

Mexico will offer a strange new setting, if they ever make it there...

3. I wouldnt be surprised if they made their way back to the reconstructed majestic/agrestic. That would be an interesting plot twist :devious:

4. what if she got swine flu? :smoking:

5. swine flu lol!!

I can't wait for this season though! I watches all the seasons in 6 days and that was like around dec. so i've been waiting for awhile to see the fifth season!! I wonder if the baby is even for estaban???

I doubt they kill her off in this season though cause they're suppose to be makin a 6th one to! I wonder wats gon happen to black dude and his growing!! (forgot his name...it's been awhile)

6. sick i cant wait it ended sooo good last season.

7. can't wait!!! seen all seasons, gonna be hella bomb diggity!!!!hands down.... best show created

8. agreed, probably the most suspenseful show on television today. Insane cliffhangers. Its been too long since the last season. I am so ready though :)

9. Bump for 5 more days until season 5!

[​IMG]

10. Hey, does anyone have a good, reliable website to watch this from season 2? I can't watch through sites like ABC or Hulu because of where I live (uk)

much appreciated :smoking:

edit: without all those mutha uckin zango agreements and such

11. Project Free TV :: Weeds :: Season 2

use the second "toudu" cause it's faster! you can also use megavideo but after 72 min. they won't let you use it until you wait 54min. so i just use toudu!! and 2nd season is the best one to me!! have fun!

12. Damn i wish i still had showtime, going to have to wait for it to be posted online i guess.. Excited to see whats going to happen.:hello:

13. im just goin to wait for the season to be over with so i can watch the whole thing! think they doin a 6th season to!

14. 5 Days!!!! Oh my god i can't wait!

15. i am pumped.

16. thanks for the site, watching season 3 now

17. didnt doug hang himself ?

18. Thanks dude, there goes my weekend :D:smoking:

19. welcome bro!! i watched 4 seasons in 6 days like 2 or 3 months ago and now im starting to watch it over again cause i love it!!

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbRHiEfLFtI]YouTube - Weeds: Behind the Scenes Season 5[/ame]