Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Cheap Vaporizer

• Please log in to reply

babaganoosh420

babaganoosh420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Ive been smoking consistently for 5 years and i think its about time i be nice to my lungs and buy a vaporizer. I don't have a ton of money so i was wondering what the best vaporizer to get was for cheap?

Similar Topics: Best Cheap Vaporizer     x

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,598 posts
VaporGenie........55 bucks.

Reviews here. 21 page thread just on the VaporGenie: http://www.fuckcombu...wtopic.php?id=2

Edited by lwien, 02 May 2009 - 04:03 PM.

icipher

icipher

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
I think that may be an Oxymoron... but i would wait till you save up atleast $150 and buy a Vaporbrothers or anthore vape in that kinda of area because it is well worth it.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,598 posts

... but i would wait till you save up atleast $150 and buy a Vaporbrothers or anthore vape in that kinda of area because it is well worth it.

I wouldn't. He may spend a 150 bucks on a vape only to find out he doesn't likes vaporizing.

The VaporGenie at 50 bucks makes a GREAT first vape and intro into the vaping world without first having to spend 150 bucks or more. If he then finds out he really likes vaping, he can get a more expensive home unit, and still have the VG for portable use.

Edited by lwien, 02 May 2009 - 04:45 PM.

Funkonaut

Funkonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
find a used vape on craigslist...you can get a nice silver surfer or something for like $120-130

®ooby ®oo

®ooby ®oo

Banned? Nope.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 326 posts
My friend has an Easy Vape, and it is surprisingly good. eBay has them for $60 or less shipped.

Edited by ®ooby ®oo, 03 May 2009 - 03:15 AM.

Randy Marsh

Randy Marsh

NOH MY GOD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,199 posts
I am having good luck with my vape from ebay.

Edited by Randy Marsh, 02 May 2009 - 09:59 PM.

babaganoosh420

babaganoosh420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I definitely like to vape but i dont want to spend that much for a volcano or vapezilla. Ive been looking at all the vaporizers for about 150 but can't decide which one is the best;
Hot Box
Vapor Brothers
Vapor Tower
Da Buddha
or anyothers
Please help me decide on which one to get

WeeD BurPs

WeeD BurPs

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,120 posts

I definitely like to vape but i dont want to spend that much for a volcano or vapezilla. Ive been looking at all the vaporizers for about 150 but can't decide which one is the best;
Hot Box
Vapor Brothers
Vapor Tower
Da Buddha
or anyothers
Please help me decide on which one to get

vapor brothers and da buddha are really good. since you are a common smoker look into 'purple days' vaporizer. its the most efficent out there and should save you your money really quick. check it out!

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,598 posts

vapor brothers and da buddha are really good. since you are a common smoker look into 'purple days' vaporizer. its the most efficent out there and should save you your money really quick. check it out!

Yup. VaporBros or Da Buddha for those really THICK rich bong like vapor hits or the Purple Days to help ya conserve your weed. Lots of people get both.

trawepale

trawepale

Polska

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
vaporgenie is definitely the best value and probability combined with simplicity ohhhh and durability too. my genie is 1 year and 3 months old he spent a lot of time outdoors. but if you want a larger home use vape i would get the vapor bros box and whip from theeeebay or craiglist /local headshop/find it

Jimmyz

Jimmyz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 154 posts
I bought the Launch tube and love it.
The battery makes it easy to use and I can smoke single hits in a few seconds no warm up time
Cost is $80. I would buy another tomorrow if mine broke.
Launch Tube

DaddyFattSacks

DaddyFattSacks

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
vapor bros is the best for the price volcanoes are nice but my vape bros get me just as high and it works so perfect, i use it everyday just about it is a super chill high and i wouldnt trade it for anything my next buy is gonna be a whip that will attach my vape to my illadelph

dryindc

dryindc

set to vaporize!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
The Ubie The Ubie Vaporizer -- The Free Your Lungs !

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,598 posts

I bought the Launch tube and love it.
The battery makes it easy to use and I can smoke single hits in a few seconds no warm up time
Cost is $80. I would buy another tomorrow if mine broke.
Launch Tube

Same company is coming out with the Launch Box. Still in beta though, but it looks like a winner.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,598 posts

vapor bros is the best for the price

And why is that, Sacks? Why is it better for the price, than say a VaporGenie, or in a whip vape, why is it better for the price than say a Da Buddha, or for an efficient direct draw, why is it the best for the price over a Purple Days?

Edited by lwien, 03 May 2009 - 02:55 PM.

aero18

aero18

Secularist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,570 posts

And why is that, Sacks? Why is it better for the price, than say a VaporGenie, or in a whip vape, why is it better for the price than say a Da Buddha, or for an efficient direct draw, why is it the best for the price over a Purple Days?

It is definitely not as good as the Da Buddha. The heating element angle on the vapor bros is terrible, and the box is made out of wood. Black painted aluminum is where its at. Sure, its not as efficient or small as the Purple Days, but hell, I can vaporize salvia with it. :hello:

Chronic Sense

Chronic Sense

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I'd highly suggest a Vapor Genie. I adore mine.

JyZE

JyZE

Ganjaman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts
vapor genie, and vapor daddy

aero18

aero18

Secularist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,570 posts
No one mentioned vaporstar?