Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shops around Maryland

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shap1, May 2, 2009.

1. Maddy Bella just opened up in Hagerstown, they have a couple illy coils and some pretty heady bubblers and dry pieces along with a huge selection of bowls and some generic & scientific tubes.

2. Fuck yeah Montgomery county! There's also a village arts and crafts right across from the zoo in woodley park it's not as big as the one in George town on M street but the guys are just as chill and will give you deals on just about anything

3. I'm in Rockville. Where's the kind at??

4. Tammy's cool things in Trappe, MD is nice

5. Hey dude this village arts and crafts isnt showing up on google maps do you know what the adress of te place is?

6. Does anyone know if Pure virtue glass has any pipes of any kind at that i could buy for 10-15 dollars. Also would they sell to a minor?

7. Pure Virtue in Rockville. Nice glass, too bad the Asian boy than works there is a total jerk.

8. Fuck off. Hes a pretty cool cat. Definitely not a jerk at all.

9. No, you really have to have your ID to get in. Try Georgetown or village arts and crafts.

10. Doc's and Firefly are def the best. I drove past a place on Eastern Ave in Essex the other day, think it's called Pipe Dreams? Thinking of dropping in to check it out.

11. If your way is closer to Columbia than Bmore I would suggest you to check Pars Market in Columbia, MD 21045 They have great selection of Glass Pipes, Bubbler, Waterpipes, Vapes, Hookahs and Shishas, Prices are reasonable and customer service is great and friendly! Good Luck!

12. Just hit up Smoke Signals in Frederick, MD for an 18" 7MM thick  straight glass on glass diffused tube for $107. A lot of there stuff is overpriced, but the store upgraded to a huge selection of glass with fair prices overall. Can't complain!

Be easy!