Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shops around Maryland

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shap1, May 2, 2009.

1. Appreciated man. heres the site Home if you need any more help or wanna sesh sometime PM me :smoke: peace, MP

2. im from moco message me if you want to talk

3. so many people from MARYLAND !!!!

moco stand up!!!!

also i got my buddah vape from smoke signals

4. Yo dude pure virtue glass is awesome you should really check it out it is very cool.
    Home

5. Already recommended it =) you buy any nice pieces from there?

6. So far I have noticed that the best shops in maryland are:

Docs
    Karmic Connection
    Elevation underground
    Firefly
    Capitol Hemp
    J-Friendly's
    The other side

I haven't been to any of them so I only speak based from what I've heard/read...i'm taking a trip to 2 or 3 from this list in a couple days and was wondering if any of you knew which one has the best high-end collection/pricing...looking to drop around 1k and going to be looking at some toros, sg's, roor's, and illadelphs. So far the best shops i've heard of with the best prices are:

Elevation
    Karmic connection
    Firefly>Docs

I also hear elevation hooks up their customers with free shit according to their purchase
    please comment if you know otherwise

7. Woohoo MoCo Represent!

8. Docs, Fireflies in Baltimore, Elevation in Towson, J Friendlys in Towson

9. Do you know which has a better collection/price of Toro's and Sovereignty's?

More specifically SG's peyote pillar and Toro's disc percs

10. Where at in Newark?

11. Hey fellow MoCo residents! Let's get organized! PM me for details.:wave:

12. Dude, Pur Virtue is the shit. A buddy of mine actually blows glass slash works over there. The prices are real nice. Its a must check out if you are ever in that area.

13. nothing is like j friendlies the rest of the shops listed here are crap compared to it

14. Dude unless you live in DC there is no viable medical marijuana options in the area, and if you are dc it is damn near impossible to get a prescription right now as the program hasn't really been set up yet.

15. No, not at all. I don't even know if they have opened up a dispensary in DC yet, also you have to resident of DC to qualify. There is no way to get medical marijuana in this area at this time. (Unless DC has opened up a dispensary)

16. Cant do that here buddy sorry, its against the rules and people wouldn't agree to do it if it wasn't sorry man.

17. I'm trying to buy a bowl, are they any head-shops that sells bowls for $20 that's what I have for now.

18. There's also one right near UMBC in Baltimore County

19. The Peace of Sunshine headshop isn't that bad, a lot of psychedelic stuff such as shirts, clothes, posters, pins, awesome selections of bowls made sure I kept my discrete and call them pipes, saw the water pipe aka bongs quite nice as well, they didn't have hemp wick so I guess I'll have to get a lighter and manage to get the child safety lock.

20. go to j friendlys, the dude is kinda pushy but they have the best glass around....trust me