Anyone here takes Vyvanse?

Discussion in 'General' started by Love&Space, May 2, 2009.

1. I've just been prescribed the add medicine Vyvanse a few days ago and today will be the first day I'm going to take it. But I'm a little unsure about it. Anyone else here taking it? How does it affect your high?

2. Funny, my friend was just talking about it the other day. He took some of his friend's and was incredibly productive the whole night. This kid usually procrastinates, but he did everything he had to do and more. Went to bed pretty late, woke up and was still refreshed and ready to do more stuff. I'm not sure how it'd affect your high though.

3. all i know is that it is wa different than the ADD meds i took awhile back. i was on concerta, ritalin, stattera.. bunch of other shit. it literally is meth, but in 'legal' form. made me feel all strung out, angry and not hungry (and i LOVE food).. but then id smoke and feel better. but i have heard that vyvanse is way different, so tell us how it goes mang :wave:

4. personally, i hated it. it worked well for the first few months but then it was summer, and when i started taking it again in the fall the side effects got worse and i was never hungry. i barely ate, which led to head aches, stomach aches, etc, and the other vyvanse side effects added to that sucked. i feel like i was really personality-less on it too. it might have been from not eating enough, but while i was on it my highs were way less fun and i got a lot more paranoid.

5. Okay so I took it around 11 AM and it's still going. I smoked with a friend an hour after and I had a very nice high, but with some paranoia attacks. Even if it was completely unnecessary, I kept thinking about how I would get home and scenarios if my mom asked me certain questions about me being high...even though she never catches me. And this whole day I've been ON THE MOVE the whole time, my reactions are fast but I'm sick of feeling so twitchy, I really just want to relax right now.

6. Haha i took some addys today and feel that exact same way, paranoia and all. Unfortunately I cant smoke after adderal. I tried it once and my heart went crazy, I would have like an irregular heart beat every like 10seconds. It fucking sucked and hurt, i thought i was gonna have to go to the hospital. I was on GC at the time and exiting it actually stopped at least 1/2 of em lol, I guess GC gets me pretty excited rofl, twas weird.