Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

One for the veteran growers: Looking for the most potent you've grown.

• Please log in to reply

Smokin' Spence

Smokin' Spence

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts
Silver Haze grown outdoors in VT was probably the dankest weed i have smoked, as soon as i took the hit it smashed my face (in a good way :smoking:.) The buds were really frosty,and had long hairs and good sized buds, and the smell made the hairs in your noise shiver. The smell was mostly skunk had a little hazey smell but the skunk overpowered it.

Forgot Chemdog, it is definatly tied for #1 that shit was dank!

Edited by Smokin' Spence, 05 May 2009 - 03:08 PM.
Its Ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic -Ice Cube

yaners

yaners

I'm a do whatever I like

• Registered Upgraded
  • 549 posts
super lemon haze, or ak47!!!

jessanddaron

jessanddaron

Sunk Into The Underground

• Registered Upgraded
  • 218 posts
oh shit what up yaners...in the ghetto of OP, eh? im not too sure if that exists lol im a little down the highway at ku

BluntToMyLips

BluntToMyLips

Cannabis Connisuer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts
I could list 15 mouth watering strains, but it really just depends how much TLC you give your plants, and make sure you let it cure properly.
I recomend Bubba Kush and Sour Diesel though, Kush for night, Diesel for morning. :)

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
Maui Wowie, but it's hard to grow indoors unless crossed with an indica. Hindu and Afghan Kush. Despite claims those two 'original' Kush's are still among the most potent Indicas. Jack Herra. Aside from that only strains I've developed myself rank among the post potent I've seen or tried.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users