most epic stoner food

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by blaze_all_day, May 1, 2009.

1. lol bout to make a fruit parfait for lunch ;)

maybe a friend sandwich too hah

2. Either a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriaki or Spicy Italian Foot long sub from Subway with a bag of Garden Salsa Sun Chips. And a Vault to wash it all down.

Oh man, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it...

3. just thought of it, I can make ice pops out of Odwalla's because they are nice and thick. found out when I forgot mine in the freezer tonight!!
    [​IMG]

4. *cough cough* Maill me a bag?

5. I'll have to say.. One of my most favorite munchies items would have to be a BBQ bacon cheese burger, and and some kool-aid. Extra Bacon... -cause bacon's my shit. :smoke:

6. [Ihhhhhhhhhhhh

7. Skittles taste unbelievably fantastic while high, its like your eating fruit from the garden of eden.

Anyhow, Chex Mix - Sober or High = Deliciousioso.

8. I'm not saying this is the greatest ever but the last time I got high, I hadn't smoked in about a month of so and when I got home they had made some of this:

[​IMG]

California blend... Broccoli, carrots and cauliflower with butter. I swear I ate pretty much all of it. One of the best things I had eaten in forever.

9. Udon. And Coke.

Never fails.:bongin:

10. Favorite food while high would have to be home made Chicken Divan or a nice big steak. Though McDonalds is good too >.>

11. i remember i went to some thai bbq place and ate up a grip of bbq pork lol

couldn't stop eating and next thing u know the plate was cleaned up like a pro

12. I like sour shit

Attached Files:

13. oh and blue cheese stuffed filet mignon...my god (and get this lactose intolerant and hate blue cheese weird huh)

Attached Files:

14. I.....fucking......hate.....you......so.......much.

15. i was going to post this ...

16. I live in Canada, and i've only had whitecastle once, but HOLY FUCK.

17. ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE AT A BBQ... ribs, steak, baked potatoes, potato salads, any kind of salad, chicken, the list goes on ... mmm lol. im eating potato salad right now. :p

18. mac n cheese, maybe a coke... chocolate too. i could go on and on

19. Cereal is probably my favorite. It's so delicious, but the milk helps cotton mouth too. Mmm. Gotta love it, Life Cereal.

20. #40 NJ Denali, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    OK GC you all have to check these babies out, Edwards singles. They're fucking Godly, and they only take 40 seconds in the microwave. Two in each box, one box costs $2.25 at your grocery store. And they have variety!

[​IMG]

Ahh damn I can't embed video!
    http://www.edwardsbaking.com/watchCommercial.aspx