most epic stoner food

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by blaze_all_day, May 1, 2009.

1. Had "Dorito Locos," nacho cheese last night, just love em:

[​IMG]

2. Lately I've been going through a Toaster Strudels phase. It feels like you're eating a fresh baked shitty thing.

3. so far, my best have been:
    -white castle cheese sliders, turkey sandwich on french bread, cookie dough, whiskey and apple juice
    -cookies and cream ice cream with popcorn on top
    -got a big bowl and put, from the bottom up, mac and cheese, totinos, potato skins with cheese and bacon, and popcorn
    -frozen blueberry waffles, like still frozen when i ate them... trust me
    -tortilla chips dipped in mac and cheese
    -and definitely my favorite so far, bell peppers stuffed with ruffles and onion dip (preferably the kind that has bacon in it)
    enjoy! ;)

4. Chips and Salsa at Chillis 

5. My fav is peanut butter n fluff grilled on a griddle sooo goey and warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. So hard to choose... Recently I went to a Mexican restaurant with my family and had enchiladas and chile relleno. It was amazing! Then went to a movie and polished off a bag of popcorn... Lol I was so baked I can't believe they didn't notice!

I go to a university known for having a crazy party scene, so there are a lot of restaurants open till like 3 am. One place has a pizza called "stoner pie" which has bacon, french fries, and mozzarella sticks as toppings. Never had it cuz I'm a vegetarian but it's still pretty cool... There also used to be a marijuana themed sandwich shop, all the menu items and descriptions were weed puns, it was pretty cute but apparently everyone who went there sober thought the food was really bad :(

7. Spread peanut butter (crunchy is best!) on a pizza slice and drizzle BBQ sauce on top. 

Hot sauce on pizza is also pretty damn good.

8. This post made me exclaim "Whaat?" Outloud in a room full of people.

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. In-n-out double double

what is fluff?

Attached Files:

10. Take clam chowder, mix in chunks of grapefruit and cover with chocolate syrup. Yummy!

11. [​IMG] :yummy:

12. Holy shit thank you for bringing back a childhood memory.

13. Hmmmm....sounds interesting. I think i'll try that. Thanks!  :)

14. thank @[member="Montec"]

[​IMG]

15. Nachos ftw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. ^Yes, thank you Montec  errr....?  @[member="Montec"]

17. Oh dude your welcome!!

18. i worked at a summer camp. This dish is the result of repetitious meals and a liberal consumption of cannabis.

19. Fucking greek food is just incredible. Hummus, feta cheese, tzatziki sauce, chicken, tomatoes. Ughhhhhhhh