Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"My First Time" Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kushman2020, May 1, 2009.

1. I was just going around the forum and I noticed a thread about a guy who is talking about getting high from his first time. This started stirring up old memories of the first time I used the herb. I'm going to share my story, and anyone else can share theirs.

First things first. I had been interested in trying to smoke since I was a freshman in high school. Over the course of two years, I tried smoking about 4 times with some of my father's herb by myself. I failed miserably every time.

Then came Halloween of my junior year. I had acquired what I thought was 2 grams of some decent weed (it was decent, but it was also only 1 gram [I thought it was 2; at the time I was ignorant] and it was laced with PCP [I'll get into that later on]). I normally went trick or treating every year; this was the first year I hadn't. While I was home on my computer, some Sublime came on and I thought to myself, "I wanna try smoking again"

I got out 1 of 2 rolling papers I got my hands on from the previous 420. Then I proceeded to roll what I regard as one of the worst (but still usable) joints in history. I cracked open my bedroom window, and lit up. I took a very harsh yet tasty puff, exhaled, and did it again. It was painful to smoke, but I took a third hit anyway.

As I exhaled the third hit, I felt as if my head was dislocating itself from my jaw, and I saw myself go "Ahhhhh". I was officially high.

It was interesting. I felt like I was in a dream, yet I was in reality. I called my best friend to tell him that I was high. He was against smoking it at the time but was not against others using it (he smokes on a bi-weekly basis now:p). Our conversation was interesting to say the least. I hung up, and since I was not used to the feeling of being high, I decided (after playing some guitar and doing some pushups:confused:) to go to sleep to get rid of it.

I mentioned before that the weed was laced with PCP. I found out straight from the guy I got it from that the guy HE got it from had laced it as a "Halloween Special". I did not confront my guy about this; he told me. The PCP was what made my jaw feel disconnected from my body, and it had some other effects as well.

As I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep, my room began to change colors. Two colors actually. My entire room was shades of green and blue, nothing else. I hallucinated like this for a little while, but tried to ignore it. After about 10 minutes of this, my eye began to itch. I started rubbing the corner of my eye where it meets the bridge of my nose. (This next part is a bit gross). I began to rub my finger in that spot, and my finger actually began to slip into that space. I took control of myself, and told myself that if I continued this, I would remove my own eye. (Similar PCP experiences include a man cutting off chunks of his own face to feed his dog:eek:)

I can't entirely recall what happened after that, only that I remember waking up the next day questioning if I was still high or not.

The whole experience was amazing, minus the self-eye gouging part. I got a hold of some more weed (no PCP this time:p), and brought it to my friend's house a couple weeks after that. I popped my one friend's smoking cherry that night, but the other one (the one I called on the phone) did not wish to do it. We finally convinced him a couple months later though, and he's been smoking ever since. So have I. :D:smoking:

2. #2 Cancer420, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    hahaha!

Sucks that it was laced! And I'm glad you got control of yourself in that situation, I know a guy who made his nose bleed while picking a "booger" out. It was a fucking HUGE nose bleed and he had to go to the hospital because it wouldnt stop.

PCP IS FOR FUCKING FAGGOTS DO NOT DO IT KIDDIES!

Anyway, I liked the story! So I'm gonna write mine!

--

My first time.

It all started in Highschool, I knew a few friends that smoked, but they never brought bud around me, don't know why, just wrong place wrong time. I was ALWAYS willing, but the time never came. Finally...the time came!

I was with 3 of my friends [I was 17 at the time and was with a 21, 17 and 18 year old] The 21 year old smoked but the other two didnt.

So we were at our apartment complex and I started talking about how I wanted to get drunk [summer night, had money and smokes so I was cool :] And long story short, I convinced everyone to drink...we get the beer and head down to the woods far behind the complex.

We get down there, crack a beer open, light a fire, and sit!
    It was great, but there was one thing missing..... ;)

My 21 year old friend pulls out an object (don't know what it is) and lights it! I start thinking, ok...this could be tobacco..or weed that he's lighting. He offers it to the other two and they say "naw im good".

I get it passed.

I hit it, and the first thing that happens is a cough, not a real bad one, but an exhilarating RELAXING COUGH!

I pass it back to him, already feeling something [found out later it was some dro!]

we pass the bowl back and forth and in total I had about 5 hits in me...I was ripped...I stopped clearing the pipe, I started feeling sleepy and had cottonmouth OUT THE ASS! [just an expression, not literally]

So then I crack another beer and it feels SOOOOOOO FUCKKKKING GOOOOOOD

I spark a cigarette, AMAZING!!! WAS IT ALWAYS THIS GOOD?

We start talking, he asks me how I feel, and I tell him that I'm high as fuck, and never smoked before...he asks how that cigarette feels and im like...DUDE IT'S FUCKING GREAT!

My lungs started to open up and I became less sleepy, we get into some deep conversations about proper ways to make fires and why we were put on the Earth. And at this point, I'm loving it!

its been amazing ever since that first day on 7/12/06

PEACE LOVE AND HARMONY!

[and Newports]

3. Haha man the nosebleed thing sucks. Same kind of shit though, I had an eye itch, he had a booger. I just knew I was hurting myself so I refrained.

But sweet story bro. The first time is always the best :)

4. wow yikes, smoking laced MJ with pcp the first time would have not been fun. Although i have never done it, just doesnt sound appealing to me.

That campfire story brought back memmories combining brew, mary jane, and cigarettes together. One of the best feelings with a few brews down is sparking up a spliff or blunt and finishing off with a cig. Although i am trying to quit :cry:

My first time "getting high" not smoking, was actually with my older sister. I was a sophmore is high school and my sister was a junior at Ohio Univesity. I knew my sister has smoked reefer but i have never really talked to her about it. I told her that i have attempted to smoke but have never completed the mission successfully.

She invites me over to the house where she and her boyfriend proceeded to roll joint after joint with bowls and bong roations going around the group aswell. After a good bong rip, i start feeling my legs doing the "leg jump" which i dont really get anymore. I then started to get the head change with a different point of view.

Long story short, it was an enjoyable first time, extremely intense.

Ended up later going house party hopping, one of my favorite experiences first smoking weed.

:smoking:

5. Sounds great. Every once in a while I smoke with my sis. Its a great bonding experience.

6. I was 16, maybe 110 pounds. I had always kind of been "eh" when it came to smoking weed. I was still uninformed about drugs and my basic fears were not of what it would do to me, but that I would become addicted. My friend showed me Erowid.com and assured me that it was safe, nonaddictive, and quite fun. So I decided that I might as well. My friend lives with his grandparents and they were out of town. The house was a pretty chill place, and the basement was pretty rockin'. We took it first in his garage, maybe two bowls. The first thing I noticed was the burning sensation. I had smoked cigarettes but this was nothing like it. I felt less "toxic" but again, the burning sensation down my throat was a bit odd. It tasted "piney" the first time I tried it but not knowing how much to take, or how good the weed was we ended up smoking quite a bit more.

I'm not going to say it was a "bad" trip but it was definetly weird for me. I think my problem was that I freaked out and thought about it to much. I was eating some food just chilling on the coach when I got severe cotton mouth. And this wasn't like I was just dry, it was like I felt I couldn't even swallow food without choaking. So putting down the package of food it all came to me quickly. I remember feeling just a super strange euphoria and my heart was pumping so fast I thought I was going to die. Remember now, this was probably 5 to 6 bowls of fair weed for my first time. I remember several situations, one where I was in the corner of a dark room, trying to relax myself. And the other when I was tripping out and asking my friend to touch me "To tell me that I am real."

I went outside, and we talked with a couple people. They wondered why the fuck I was acting so strange and he said "It's his first time and he's really fucking high." After I came down a little I relaxed and enjoyed it. We didn't venture around much and I was a little worried about driving myself home.

Since then, I have never tripped out smoking weed despite my small size. I've driven many, many bowls high and been able to deal. It was interesting, but from then on I enjoyed the hell out of it. At some point, (especially when my friends warmed up to the idea) Weed took preference to alchohol and the rest is history. I have my own "Sherlock Holmes" hooked glass peice called "The Gentlemen Mansbury" and get a stinky bag of chronic whenever my paycheck permits. It was definetly a defining first time, but I'm glad I did it.

7. Wow...that must have been one hell of an experience for your "first time" getting high. but atleast blue and green kick ass. lol. but anyway, my first time. it was the 4th of july and i had been wanting to smoke since a freshman, too. i had like 5 different people offer to get me high, that it would be hysterical to see me high...well, they never would call when they had any, or when they smoked it. then i get with this guy i am with now, and the 4th of july comes around. i was super against smoking pot due to parental upbringing, so when it first came around...i'll admit it, i FLIPPED the fuck out. i ran across this medium sized creek, and sat on the other side, and proceeded to hit the ground with my fist. needless to say, by the time i calmed down, the base of my thumb to my wrist was blue and purple-ish. i walked across the creek again, and wound up cutting my big toe. when i came back to the party, my boyfriend's brother was like, "come on. try it and stop being a pussy. please?" and i can't say no to him lol he's like a brother to me too, so i did. no cough, no big deal. so i took a couple more and eventually noticed that i felt like i was doing cartwheels in slo-mo and like i was floating at the bottom of a pool. when the joint was through, we went to my car (my bf and i) and used the classic can pipe with some he had left over. dear god, i was soaring in heaven. it was amazing. :bongin:

8. Ha very entertaining stories.

I was 13 in the 8th grade. My gf at the time who was 15 gave me a nug of what she called purp. well, made the classic foil pipe, and toked up. Proceeded to eat refriedbeans and queso cheese. Everytime I took a bite I thought that the chip was apart of me. I know it sound weird but I hope you get the jist of what I mean.

I was blazed like a mofo..

And here I am today, 3 joints a day and a blunt with my boss when I work.

\m/

stay brutal

9. What do you do for work?:confused::confused:

10. pcp laced weed is like ... kinda what newbies say when they first smoke c ause they dont know wats going on ... highly doubt it was actually laced probally just really bomb shit

11. I dishwash at a fondue eatery. The job sucks. But my boss is kinda a hippie, tells me stories of woodstock and all that jive. Its kinda nice to be taking out the shit-ton of garbage and have him walk out here and light up an L. This months playmate smokes with us too =DD

12. Haha sweet man. I do deliveries so I can't smoke on the job.

13. Yeah, the new job Im gonna get when I move is gonna be totally different.

But hell, its only 3 11 hour days with a 1g paycheck every 2 weeks.
    Id say thats a good start to get my own place and start my first grow.
    Time to look over OSG's and carthais (sp?) 's grow journals!

14. the first time i'd ever been high on anything, it was ccc's and i was a freshman in high school. after that, i was with my stoner friend who was a senior & he gave me a couple hits. we then showed up at my friend's bonfire and i made a complete asshole out of myself because i didn't know how to react to it yet, haha. we got kicked out.

after thaaat, the same friend had a party at her house and we all took c's and smoked some weed. we had no idea how to get it at the time; it was pretty amusing, haha. our 'dealer' was this one guy whose name we didn't know; he was in our phones as 'the drug dealer.' anyway, he came over and smoked us all down before we bought, and later that night i was upstairs crying [i think it was from the c's, no doubt] because i wasn't on god's top 8 on myspace.

i was so obnoxious

15. I was 15, and had just started my sophmore year of high school. I told my friends that I wanted to smoke, so I snuck out that night, and went over to my friends. I was kind of nervous and was thinking of backing out, so I didn't smoke at first, and they just hotboxed it. They said I was high but I didn't feel it. Then we went to my friend's brothers place and he was having a little party. I finally decided to smoke, and so they loaded a bowl and I took two huge rips before we had to go. I didn't feel it until a few times in, but that was a very fun and memorable night anyway.

16. Three friends and a were driving to a lake around midnight. When we got there we started to walk around the lake, my one friend just so happened to have a blunt of Reggie with him. We started to blaze while we were walking at first I diddnt feel shit and I was like "This is weak!" but then we finnaly stopped and sat on a bench. Within minunets I was soo high I couldent even sit strait lol. Ever since then I became a pothead...

It was amazing

17. I was fifteen and a I was hanging out with a few friends of mine who smoked weed, they were older like 18-21 and they had this bong and I took a huge hit coughed my longs out and was on cloud nine for hours.. I would say things and not remember I said something haha it was so funny

18. It was the summer after my senior year of high school. I had never really gotten into weed, not because I had anything against it per se, it's just that most of my friends didn't smoke and I didn't feel the urge to try it.

A friend of mine who had smoked for only like 6 months finally talked me into it, so we bought a 20-bag of dank from a kid a few towns over. I remember how freaked out I was on the way home, forgetting that MJ is decriminalized in my state.

10:00 rolls around, and we head out into my backyard. My friend packs a bowl in this bubbler he borrowed from a friend and we spark it up. I remember taking like a half of a hit, and exhaling with a little cough. Next time I got it I took a massive hit and hacked my brains out.

We finish the bowl, head back inside and put on a movie (I think it was the most recent Rambo movie). I remember sitting on my couch thinking "when is this stuff gonna kick i....ahhhhhhh." I felt like I was melting into my couch. I had some wicked cotton-mouth, but I didn't mind. I don't think I've ever laughed so much at a non-comedy movie as I did that night.

Good times....

19. I was a sophomore in high school, my good buddy (who was probably the first kid in our high school to start smoking) and I met up on a weekend, he drove us to the Walmart parking lot, we smoked a blunt. Don't really remember much as it was my first time, but I remember laughing at all the different kinds of people walking in/out of Walmart.

:smoke:

20. pretty sure theres already like 200 of these threads...