Beginners Guide To Get You Started In Growing Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by jcj77d, Apr 30, 2009.

1. thanks, @ least someone likes it.:D

2. #22 cantharis, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009

Yes, I have seen your ´I am the ultimate expert here and will answer all your questions´ thread. Even though your spelling and punctuation are appalling.
    99 out of 100 of the questions you get asked can be completely answered by one line - READ THE F***ING stickies!
    You like to present yourself as the one and only expert here - but you never post any pics of your grows - so let´s see them - if you have any !!! Your ´Gallery´ is full of pics and drawings you have swiped from other threads.
    There are masses of people here who like to give ´advice´ who have never actually done a grow of any kind - I have a feeling you are one of them. POT GOD !!!!! LOL!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. i dont know what your prob is, & yes my typing is bad, but this isnt a spelling or typeing class/thread. most my errors are type-o's b/c of my disability. & if 99 out of 100 ?'s are answered by reading stickies, how come my thread is so big, b/c i give out bad advice????. if u use the search button you are so fond of youll see some of my grows, & atm, im setting up my new grow from soil to hydro, so i dont have a grow atm, well i do, i have a bubblicious mom in a 5gal in ffof, & 6 bubblicious clones in my diy bubble cloner, which 4 have roots after 5 days, other 2 soon to follow. those pics in my gallery are all over the net, eg: google images, & some are mine. u got alot of room to talk for someone that has been banned in the past "spanish fly", which seems like this is what u like to do, pop in & out of threads trying to cause drama or show someone up. i can 100% guarantee if u asked any of my thread readers/subscribers if i have giving them bad advice, they'd say no, in fact i get thanked alot for helping ppl grow great plants. you dont bother me old man, b/c i get ppl like u hating all the time, which just shows how imature u are, you wont find post like that from me, except when i get ppl like u starting stuff for no reason:eek:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Because most of the noobs are too bone idle to actually read the stickies. You flatter your ego by offering to spoon feed them what they are too lazy to read for themselves.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. exactly my point of this guide. im not trying to boast my ego, im just trying to make things easier for the ppl who dont read the stickies, & alot of noobs dont even know what they are, so i really dont see a problem, its their personal choice to choose weather or not they read the stickies, & i do tell ppl that they need to read the stickies.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. You don't have to explain or defend yourself. You've probably done more than most anyone else on this site to help people learn to grow on an ongoing basis.

• Like Like x 2
  7. thank you OSG:D, id +rep, but i got to spread

8. i thought u did a great job mate i didnt know fuck all about outdoor growing untill i read this
    im just gonna wait till i mvoe house and give mary jane her own room lol
    100% sure theyd get stollen where i live haha

9. #29 ocitown, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Whatever their reason is,JCJ offers answers without attitude which as his 1st post in his thread points out IS what the thread is all about.

The quality of that thread goes deep,much deeper than simple questions and answers,it's been many of growers 1st stop and we see many return to say thanx for advice which was responsible to help them get to a stable growing place FASTER than any other way.

Cantharis: Try posting positive vibes and promoting our movement in more positive ways,your jabs are getting very old and i know your capable of much more positive posts.

10. Grass city needs more people like jcj, a lot of information isn't covered in stickies, or isn't explained well. This is all about the sharing of information so I don't see why anyone needs to get their panties in a bunch...

11. #31 ocitown, May 11, 2009
    I'm thinking if cantharis stops wearing panties all our problems would be solved.:eek:

12. #32 Lord Sativa, May 11, 2009

One thing I think you should add. I know not too many people have gone this route, but maybe you could add something in about LEDs for growing. And to add to what someone else said, it's good that you listed actual product names. I think that's the biggest question a lot of us "noobs" have. We always want to know what other people use. +rep

13. thanks for rep, & ill have to do my own research on led's, b4 i can post info:D

14. #34 Bobs16, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    Jcj's thread has been helping newbs since 07-26-2007 I am pretty sure if he was just spitting out BS the whole time it would of lost its credibility years ago. I know he helped me many times.Yes my questions may have been buried in a thread made 4 years ago. But Jcj always came through.

A one stop shop for all basic information on marijuana cultivation is a great idea. I hope this grows.

15. thanks for the support. +rep

16. I've been using them for supplementals in my flowering rooms and for starting seedlings/cuttings for almost a year now. Let me know if you ever want to chat about the pros and cons of them :)

17. for sure, ill take u up on that. ill just pm u when that time comes

18. Just wanted to say that I have gotten good info from jcj. Had to change plans on my growing medium and this was alot easier and quicker than searching everything out one by one. I got my seeds today and going to give my hand at my first LST grow. So here is hoping. and hey man +rep to jcj for taking the time to compile the info to all of us either too lazy or too stoned to read all the stickies!

19. how can anyone knock jcj???? People like him make this site what it is! AWESOME! thanks for ALL the TIME you spend with us jcj.

Some people just hate not being the "go to guy"....... I call what you do DEDICATION, not ego stroking

Keep doing work jcj! 99.9% of us appreciate what you are doing

PEACE!!!

20. thanks for the kind words guys.:D