Hi from Virginia!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KrillaGorilla, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Whats up! Im a new member from over in Northern Virginia near D.C. I've spent a lot of time looking here to answer my questions, and now I can ask my own.

2. damnnn
    there's a lot of people here from va.

welcome :wave:

3. Yea, there is a lot more than you think.

Welcome to GC KrillaGorilla.

4. im from the northern va area as well, welcome to the forums :D

5. Lol I first thought the thread said "Hi I'm a Virgin" :laughing:

Welcome to the city, enjoy your stay.

6. welcome to the city bro, im reppin the 540 area of VA, hope you get all the answers and knowledge off of GC thats possible

7. Great to see so many Va people here, I frequently travel to the northern and southwestern parts as I have family in both areas.

8. where exactly in the 540?

9. I was in Washington this weekend and ate at an amazing sushi restaurant in Alexandria, VA. Don't know if your from there but its right next to D.C.

10. hey man, i'm right there as well. ~30 min away from DC, you?

11. wow, there are a lot of people here from va. weird. im up in vienna. bout 20 minutes or so from dc.

12. Welcome to grasscity and reppin the 757 here :smoking:

13. cool man im in fairfax, 15 minutes away!

14. Sick!

Good to see nova reppin itself so hard. I bet some of us know eachother and don't even realize it. :smoke:

15. dude i guarantee you we're at least smokin the same weed :smoking:

16. Reppin the 703, going to school in Fort collins now though. Some much better out here :)

17. #18 NYDiesel, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    How do you like fort collins? I'm heavily debating moving out there but not sure what kind of work I'll find with a bachelor's in Biology

edit: btw i used to live in winchester and frequently visit fairfax station.

18. I love it! awesome weather, sunny 300 days a year. Awesome cronic, you get caught smoking and it's only like a 100 dollar fine. CO is great, I'm sure you can find a job with a biology degree, with all the enviormental shit out here

19. Reppin' da 703! I'm as well from NoVa, and a new member ;)