Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington State Weed Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Apr 30, 2009.

1. ...."oink oink"

2. Im hungry for bacon now

3. im moving to pacific/kent/puyallup in about a week
    hows the bud?

4. How do you find good weed in seattle. I mean i have bought some ok stuff from the dealers but i wanna buy like a ounce of some good shit.

5. All about connections I live in eastern WA but the dank rarely dries up and ive met many connects over the years and growers.

6. lol thinking about trying craigslist anyone done that

7. ya not all of us can just meet growers haha, i always end up getting ish 3-4 people away from the grower themselves.

8. Damn I didnt know there were so many washington tokers!

way to rep the endub guys
    i wanna see some bud shots though
    post em up!

9. 240 for Straight KILL, 160-180 for some Canadian, 200 for some high local mids.

Back to washington eh? We should put our long forum debates aside and smoke a fat blunt when you move back:D

10. It's been dry down here in the 360 for a while, but it recently heavily picked up. However, a lot of my connects were busted so it's again running short for me at least.

I usually pay $10 for 0.8-0.9
    $20 for 1.8-2.0
    $40 for 3.5-4.0
    $80 for 7.0 -7.5
    $140 - Half, 14.4-14.8
    $260+ - Zip, the price depends on the potency, however it is usually all dank for $260

All of them vary on how generous the dealer is feeling, how dank he thinks the bud is, how much he has left, etc.
    All the bud is dank though :hello:

11. Wow, I live in Issaquah its about 2 hours away from seattle maybe we could blaze up one of these days :cool:

12. Yeah i live up in Washington too I get an O of some alright Bud for about 220

13. Yeah, I'm living here in Puyallup, just checking in here for average prices. I spent a good year in the Bay Area down in Cali and had the time of my life, a good network of connections and all that, but then I moved up here in October and it's been dry ever since. My friends brother hooked me up with some but it was crappy and I don't trust him. I hate not having a network!

14. what up, im just getting ready to move to the big WA on the 5th and im kinda lookin to put together a network, so i dont have the same issue as the poster above so yeah im moving to puyallup and really dont want to be dry and i hate not knowing anyone up there

15. puyallup doesn't seem like the most available area. if you are going to make a drive, go to tacoma, pretty good ish there.

16. Yah, I just have a mental block when it comes to buying from strangers. Call me a wimp, but I don't like buying from someone who can't be vouched for. I'd love to be able to network around on here but at the sametime I have to admit that I don't know you guys from Adam.

It's just lame, 'cause my one link can't find me $20 worth and that's just major fail.

17. Come down to Spokane theres NO shortage here really ever Im stocked as stocked can be.

18. All the washington tokers should group up and just have a massive circle.

19. 280 a oz is what I spent up in Mukilteo. Same in Tacoma. Sold as dank but not that many crystals coating the buds. Probably closer to mid. Vapes wonderfully well.

20. sounds pretty much like it is around here..