Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

$50 a Gram

• Please log in to reply

Tighe25

Tighe25

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
$50 a gram? That guy got ripped off, there's no way to justify more than $25 a gram at moossssttt, $20 a gram is as steep as it gets alot of places. If he really paid $50 a gram, I hope he was buying yeyo..

Similar Topics: $50 a Gram     x

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts

$50 a gram? That guy got ripped off, there's no way to justify more than $25 a gram at moossssttt, $20 a gram is as steep as it gets alot of places. If he really paid $50 a gram, I hope he was buying yeyo..

Hate to tell you this but you're getting ripped off at $20/gram too. It costs under 50 cents a gram to grow.

BluntCruisin

BluntCruisin

frequent combustor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,420 posts
He should be getting at least 2.5 grams for that price.....Damn, your friend's a fool, no offense OP.

BurnAFewDown

BurnAFewDown

Shatter Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,683 posts

wow. $50/g is a $1400 ounce. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Thats the worlds most expensive weed.

Hahaha my friends about to get a pound for exactly half that then throw me an ounce for free

DMX

DMX

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,230 posts

I don't think anything is worth $50 a gram.

Coke.

Tighe25

Tighe25

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts

Hate to tell you this but you're getting ripped off at $20/gram too. It costs under 50 cents a gram to grow.

Oh yeah I know dude, it sucks. I pay like 350-375 a zip of pretty good bud and then i come on here and see people paying $275 for the dankest of the dank, haha. Fricken Jersey dude, prices need to drop faster.

shoobiedoobie

shoobiedoobie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I actually had someone from here offer me $100 for a gram of my bud. I was like WTF??? First I don't sell, second...WTF??? Who would pay that kind of money for bud? Or $50 for that matter!!!???

If some offered me $100 for a gram I would not hesitate to sell it.

F. Fontaine

F. Fontaine

Blessed by the Gods

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,188 posts
The fucked up thing about this all is that weed costs next to nothing to grow.

Sexy Goat

Sexy Goat

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,787 posts
It could be the bombest shit in the world and it wouldn't be worth that much.

WeaveAndWish

WeaveAndWish

Chilled Remorse

• Registered Upgraded
  • 795 posts
Your friend is very...ignorant.

amateurblazer

amateurblazer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 655 posts
We shouldn't even be paying for weed at all, let alone $50. Wtf is that about?

d2063614

d2063614

Nub

• Registered Upgraded
  • 243 posts
white rhino usually runs the usual named dank price here 10$ a G 50$ is dumb. white rhino is very good though. it has a very nice sweetish sour taste. about a 90/10 indica sativa.

bubbleerjsp

bubbleerjsp

:o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
yeah i had some of that before but $10 for .9

TheClassicToker

TheClassicToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts
50 bucks for one fucking gram!!! Thats the ripoff of the century. More like 10$ a gram would be a good price.

BurnAFewDown

BurnAFewDown

Shatter Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,683 posts

The fucked up thing about this all is that weed costs next to nothing to grow.

Well if you buy seeds online it can be pricey, but the pay out you get makes it seem like pocket change :P you can grow a pound off some small lowriders for less than $100 then turn that around for more than tenfold ^_^

HaiGai

HaiGai

Professional Pot Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 632 posts

Ok my friend said he just bought some white rhino for $50 a gram, hes only smoked a few times and I said he won't need something that potent and he should have just gotten like a Half O of mids.

Anyway I was just wondering if White Rhino is really worth $50 a gram. I've heard that one hit can fuck you up, but still $50 a gram! No matter how potent something Is i'm not spending more than $30 a gram.

EDIT: Oh yeah he said he bought a DIME of it, I tried to explain to him that a dime is $10 worth and it isn't a weight, but he is dumb and was like no its an amount. I'm assuming by he bought a dime that he bought a gram, because a dime generally equals a gram.

And WOW this thread got alot of posts pretty fast I just got home from school and there is already 6+ pages

Some of my friends call a half-8th a dime. Mainly cuz $10 of schwag is a half-8th. Weight got transferred with the name, not the price. :P It sounds to me that that's what he got, but either way you spell it, he got ripped off. $50 for any less than 3 grams is a rip off. The most expensive weed is $30/gram all the way up. But I get it for $20.

HiHighHi

HiHighHi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 892 posts
That ain't shit man... I got me some super chronic bubalicious peanut butta OG kush for 75 a gram. :smoke:

HaiGai

HaiGai

Professional Pot Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 632 posts

That ain't shit man... I got me some super chronic bubalicious peanut butta OG kush for 75 a gram. :smoke:

Did it come with a reach around? Because you just got your ass hustled. :hello:

HiHighHi

HiHighHi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 892 posts

Did it come with a reach around? Because you just got your ass hustled. :hello:

Hahaha I was joking man. I was just making fun of the dealers that come up with stupid strain names and people who spend way too much on weed. Fuck strain names... Just give me the weed. :smoke:

HaiGai

HaiGai

Professional Pot Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 632 posts

That kind of weed is grown from a seed. The seed cost probably $75 for a six pack (probably cheaper), so six seeds producing an ounce apiece (minimum) gives you 168 grams for a measly $75 investment, yielding $12600. That's 16800% profit.. On top of that I'd be willing to bet that is a made up name. There's no way around the fact that you got fucked.

You want to buy some super lemon haze? $50/gram :wave:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users