Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$50 a Gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Apr 29, 2009.

1. #1 Trevo4311, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Ok my friend said he just bought some white rhino for $50 a gram, hes only smoked a few times and I said he won't need something that potent and he should have just gotten like a Half O of mids.

Anyway I was just wondering if White Rhino is really worth $50 a gram. I've heard that one hit can fuck you up, but still $50 a gram! No matter how potent something Is i'm not spending more than $30 a gram.

EDIT: Oh yeah he said he bought a DIME of it, I tried to explain to him that a dime is $10 worth and it isn't a weight, but he is dumb and was like no its an amount. I'm assuming by he bought a dime that he bought a gram, because a dime generally equals a gram.

And WOW this thread got alot of posts pretty fast I just got home from school and there is already 6+ pages

2. No weed on the planet is worth $50 a gram. I don't care God shit to provide the fertilizer and it was watered with Angel's piss.

• Like Like x 3
  3. He got ripped off end of story.

no bud is worth over 20$ a g in my opinion

4. I don't think anything is worth $50 a gram.

5. wow. just wow.

6. Well.. if it was really watered with angel's piss.. I would totally buy it for $50, that's fucking legendary.

• Like Like x 1

7. I know, right? The madness isn't going to stop until we get full Legalization. If it's just decriminalized then greedy dealers will continue to reap massive profits like this. I mean really...the shit costs under 20 dollars per ounce to grow!

8. I would never pay more than $25/gram.

9. Are you in the US? Cause I've never heard the terms mids or dank when buyin.. And I've never paid more than $10 for quality

10. Dude u could get like 10 seeds of white rhino for $147. Thats 14.7 dollars a seed and you could yield at the least like 200 grams. For 14 fuckin dollars.

So rule of thumb if your gonna buy weed, get a good connection buy for like 3 months and only get mids. Then start buyin fire and see if they'll sell it at a fair price. Or grow.....

11. haha if the angel's piss was pure THC I would for sure spend 50$...

12. I actually had someone from here offer me $100 for a gram of my bud. I was like WTF??? First I don't sell, second...WTF??? Who would pay that kind of money for bud? Or $50 for that matter!!!???

13. sounds about right.

• Like Like x 1

14. I told you not to tell anyone! :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Someone is making a good profit on that. They could pick up a gram for $20 and still make $30 on it.:smoking:

16. I tell you what. If there is weed that cost that much it better be sucking, stroking, and providing an after ejaculation polishing on my cock and balls. It better be a mirror finish too.

Never ever pay more than $20 a gram. EVER.

17. Uh................................

No.

I've seen the best shit that looks like it comes straight out of high times magazine and I would never, ever pay over 20$ a gram......... No weed is worth over 20 a gram bro, your gettin straight bent over and played like an egyptian hooker if you think 50 dollars a gram is legit.

18. Id never buy it for 50$ a g..no matter how potent