911 Cult Strikes Again - Air Force One Terrorizes NY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Apr 28, 2009.

1. September 11th, 3001.

2. #22 blazedandcrazed, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    aight. i agree with many of your posts but.....shut up. you would have shit your pants and reacted no differently than anyone else

and Max....YOU'RE the one obsessed with numbers and symbols bro

3. I don't know man, I don't know.

But tell me who wanted this photo?

Did they take this photo just so that I could add it to my growing collection of 911 occult imagery?

You'll never think the same way again. . . The Revelation

[​IMG]

4. Hey, even Cobra Commander uses HAARP to blow up Moscow in the latest G.I. Joe Cartoons!

I shit you not.

5. bruuuh ^^^^^ that photo is probably strait outta a brochure about how wonderful NYC is and how majestic the towers are. the fact that the towers were such prominant symbols of NYC and american power is the same reason they got attacked....by whom is up for debate but whats not up for debate is some comic book from the '82 was in on a new world order conpicacy and decided to publish it 'hidden in plain vew'

6. I have no idea what you're driving at here

You don't understand a photographer's motivation in taking that picture?

7. Yes, lets don't disturb the already disturbed. They get so upset.

So, you think stampeding into the streets like cattle was a SMART thing for them to do?

Btw, I frequently announce my location as lovely NorCal, USA.

We have more bears and mountain lions to watch out for here, than pick pockets, but thanks for proving my point about realizing the difference between an ACTUAL threat from what is merely a PERCEIVED threat.

Threat analysis is a very valuable life skill, wherever you are.

Stampeding, is a much greater threat, than an aircraft flying a half mile over your head, unless it is dropping bombs.

That panicking, would be like us stampeding our cattle over a cliff, to avoid a predatory mountain lion in the next county.

I've been to NYC also, and came out crime victim free, other than the shitweed I bought there. That kind of bud should remain illegal.

San Fran has street crime too, and Waaayyyy better bud.:wave:

8. #28 wackdeafboy, Apr 28, 2009

It's JESUS CHRIST! :eek:
    [​IMG]

9. hind sight is 20/20. this holier than thou attitude is rediculous when you wernt there on 9/11 like many of them and you wernt there when a plane was flying around thier buildings, much like on 9/11

10. #30 garrison68, Apr 28, 2009

The truth of the matter is that many of these people lost loved ones on 9/11. Not that dime-a-dozen trolls on internet forums are worth responding to, but the fact is New Yorkers sustained the worst attack, and worst disaster, in this country's history, and did so with dignaty and bravery. The fire house in the vicinity of the WTC, which I used to pass almost every day before, and five years after, 9/11, lost every single firefighter that worked there - and it's still difficult for me to come to terms with. Any heartless, loudmouth bastard punk that wants to come to New York and laugh at things like this is welcome to try.

11. Most of the people panicking seemed to feel it was their inherent right to act like an idiot, too.

Even if the plane was heading straight for you, running around in a panic will not stop it.

So, really, why fear death so much, that you make being alive an unnecessary pain in the ass, for the people of judgment?

If I see a plane flying right at me, while I'm in a tower, I'm going to watch it coming, and flip the pilot off as he and I die simultaneously.

I'm not going down, mooing and lowing like frightened cattle, that's for sure.

I'm kind of lazy, I guess, I'd rather just sit and watch the fools, than be the fools...:D

12. #32 garrison68, Apr 28, 2009

There were no injuries in NYC as a result of the plane scare, as far as I know, and there was no "stampede".

Nobody from NYC is going to laugh if San Francisco or Los Angeles are attacked by terrorists and was on edge if it seemed to be happening again, but you feel that it's the right thing to do.

You want to know who makes up a large percentage of Californians? People, and their descendants, that were running away from something and couldn't go further because of the Pacific Ocean. :smoking:

13. Let's have a round of applause for the bravest man in the world. :hello:

14. Thanks, but I said I was lazy, not brave.

If you trying to insult me, you'll have to do better than I already have.;)

And a lot of us just came for the liberal cannabis environment, but thanks for the stereotype...

Let's just say that in California, we have earthquakes, wildfires, mudslides, active volcanoes, and a State ballot that is printed in over 50 languages!

We have Zodiac killers, and gangsters armed with every weapon known to man!

Our list of threats is just a little longer than merely airplanes, that's all.

I'm sorry you all are so jittery, it seems like American's all cling to their paranoia's and fears like charm bracelets these days, for some reason.

Like children afraid to know the boogie man is really just their uncle, sam.:D

15. He's calling people who survived the worst attack in U.S. history, and in many cases helped during the catastrophie, "children", and worse. Airplanes crashing into 110 story buildings is nothing compared to the armed gangsters and killers in California, either. And to top it off, he's figured out that religous or political terrorists do not exist, they only exist in the brainwashed minds of stupid people because the government itself flew those planes into the buildings on 9/11.

I really don't think that there's much else to say right now. :rolleyes:

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs3JE4WRL-8]YouTube - Hiroshima[/ame]

You wanted to see that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOyIcFrSQz4"]YouTube - The Atomic Bombing of Nagasaki[/ame]

17. what in the world does that prove^^^^^:confused:

18. [​IMG]

19. #39 Gloom, Apr 28, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXbQL7V6o]YouTube - Imindain - Black Water[/ame]

Destroy, destroy, preserve, destroy, preserve!!!

Their words are meaningless when they only act as poor reflections of the other....
    ....how can they support two contradictory views?

20. So... can someone explain the point of this "photo op"?