Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative smokes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by locke0987, Apr 28, 2009.

1. This isn't about all the "legal buds" you see in High Times and every where else, I'm talking more about stuff like Sacred Blue lilies, marshmellow leaves, Spice, and stuff like that. Anyone have any experience with any of these? I'm particularly interested in Spice and also the lilies so if anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it!

2. dream herb, wild dagga, blue lotus, passion flower, scullcaps, kratom, look at shamansgarden.com and it'll give you a lot more

3. spice diamond is what you want bro, it fucks you up just like weed except it doesnt show up on a drug test. You can find it on ebay.

4. Awesome, thank a ton! Any experience with any of these or no?

5. #6 Spaced Out, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009

Lol, but the dagga one is alright, :p but nah the others are more of a joint filler/tobacco alter
    but not the kratom, kratom is best taken oraly, Kratom wont get you high, if you smoke it. but instead add a + to your current intoxication

Hey dude,
    You should google up.

Spice diamond
    Smoke
    Zohai RX
    Ex-ses plat
    are some of the blends that really work!

6. Yeah, a friend of mine smokes spice and I've read a little bit about the other ones, they all seem interesting. This is going to sound bad, but because I'm a poor college student, I don't really care. I was really interested in some of the other plants/herbs such as Sacred Blue lilies simply because of how cheap it is (an oz for >$10). But, if none of them are really worth it, I will just stick with good ol' bud or maybe some spice/smoke/etc.

One last question, i've been thinking about it for awhile now, I've developed a pretty good tolerance for bud now (much to my chagrin) and I'm thinking that if I switch to Spice for awhile, will my tolerance for bud start to decrease again? I really miss smoking one bowl and being a laughing fit for hours.

7. #8 Dex123, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Nutmug will fuck the shit outta you. Never done it myself but it apparently last for 36+ hours.

Erowid Nutmeg Vault

EDIT: Oops misread the title thoguht you wanted legal highs :-\. Try salvia

8. blue lotus ftw

9. Spice and bud have a cross tolerence so smoking spice on a tbreak wont work.

10. definitly spend some time on erowid.com there is great information on alternitives as well as user experiences.