Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best.ganja.ever!!!**RARE zip of FRENCHTOAST(crazypurp)**zip of NORTHERN SHARK** no56k

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hempstar, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Do you need a roommate per chance?

2. Damn son both of those weeds are fucking fire!!! ill give ya that, i dont think weed gets much better than that! +rep

3. looks great

4. hey hempstar.. when all the canadians flock down to maine for the summer, why dont you come down and sneak a bunch of bomb weed through the border for me. :)

5. Where in Maine are you from? I want him to bring some of that to me, too if he comes to Maine.

6. is god your fuckin dealer daww?

goddamn

7. No 56k, eh..well shit, my 28.8k just powered through that bizzatch :smoking:

Awesome dankness, man.

8. They're all so beautiful, but that Frenchtoast looks particularly ungodly.

You sir, are a fucking lucky man.

9. dawg your goin to heaven just for smoking such holy buds

i mean i burn fire daily...ak , NL , bubbleberry , gdp

some of the best...but to me between your descriptions and pictures this shits just tops man

10. It almost looks too nice to smoke! Haha, enjoy that shit.

11. that french toast def. looks tastey...who woulda thought maple syrup

12. OH MY GODDD!!!!! IM IN TORONTO TOO!

i need that hookup.... but sadly i wont ever get it... unless you would like to private message me..... :cool:.

nice bud though. that french toast looks amazing. whats the prices like?

13. Wow crazy good looking bud. Enjoy :smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. bro holyy shiit i just camee :D:D:D:D

15. qc grower......of course haha!!
    DANK nuggets LOL!

16. that crazy purp is incredible i just picked up some.

17. NICE MAN! Looks fucking good right about now!

18. that dank so truly amazing. It looks as though it is coated in sugar, i want to lick it like i would a lollipop

19. Seriously where do you find shit like THAT? I am just pissed off thats not mine. :)