Oxymorphone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vertiN, Apr 26, 2009.

1. oxymorphone has a very low oral bio-availability, youd be better off snorting it. I have snorted the er's as well as the ir's even with the wax matrix i was still able to get high. the differance would be you might nod out on half of an eatn pill, or snorting a quarter of that half and noddin the fuck out. BE CAREFUL if you have little/no tollerance. nice deal have fun

2. Anyway to take the extended release off? I popped that quarter and feel next to nothing

3. Nope unfortunately nothing. that fixed that in 1972 when they put that inhibitor in there so its imposable to IV the tablets. Potentiate it as much as you like Phenegren is my fav for opiates. There is a thread you can refer tom in pandoras box. Nice big list.

4. Snorted another 10mg about 40 mins ago...feel good now :)

5. i think we need to make a big list of drugs that state what is the best bioavailability and the worst.

6. that would be quite useful

7. That would of been because it has a very low bioavailability.

Yeah ezev, want to start making a list? We could give each person a class of drugs to do. Like I'll take opiates, you take stims, etc.

8. Alright so after i snorted that extra 10mg i felt bomb! Sadly later that night i threw up everywhere and have been throwing up a few times since then :( Now i know just to bust 1 quarter

9. haha opiate puking isnt too bad though. Open mouth, a weird sliding sensation *Eww that tastes bad*, then "Awww I feel much better"

10. Ya i threw up before i nodded off....woke up in the middle of night and threw up all over my blankets and floor...went back to bed....called a carpet cleaner in the morning lol

11. sounds kinda fun, minus the puking. enjoy those lil pills

12. Anyway to prevent the puking?

13. Bump, anyone?

14. buy it allll! were i live... 25 for 10mg. buy it all and send it to me, i will triple what you pay, haha

15. get it wet and rub it off with your shirt, itll brake up to little ball kinda things and it will be delicious

16. only way to prevent the puking is first not thinking about puking. everytime i try not to think about it, im good. second, just lower the dose you take next time, get to know your limit.

:cool: happy noddin'