Oxymorphone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vertiN, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Na he's putting them aside for me for tomorrow. This guys new to the business and he mainly sells weed. We were talking and i was asking him where i could find some smack and he didnt know. But he told me how he use to nodd off on OC daily and he has a few oxymorphones left. I think he quit opiates and is just selling them to me for cheap. idk lol

2. Ohh that sounds straight man. Wouldn't see any other reason he would toss em that cheap.

Buy em up man

3. Just think... You could have 400 mg of Oxymorphone for $100 or less!

4. the stuff dreams are made of :D

5. My cuz gets hydromorphones for free all the time, those are great, not sure of the mg but I did 3 in one line the other day and was fucked all day

whats the difference between hydro and oxymorphone?

Slightly stronger I would imagine like the codones but anything else?

6. I know hydrocodone isn't as great as oxycodone but im not sure about hydromorphones vs oxymorphones

7. they are both strong as hell.

8. yea I think oxymorphone is stronger, but dont quote me on that lol

9. Oh my god you are the luckiest mother fucker on the planet.

10. Good deal IMO. First time I did it I got 20mg for $20. Put 7mg up my nose pretty quick. It was a fantastic feeling but I itched like a mother fucker.

11. id think that comparing the strength of hydrocodone to oxycodone would be the same as comparing morphones.. making oxymorphone stronger than hydromorphone.

but shit whatever opana or dilaudid they both bomb as fuck

12. QFT.

Both are fukin A1

13. Picking it up at 3:30 :D Ill post pics if i can find my camera

14. Alright i picked it up...it is a little yellow pill with 8 sides and has 40 on 1 side and is blank on the other

15. That's the stuff. Enjoy, I'm envious.

16. fuuuucker. Buy them all man

17. he told me he has a endless supply pretty much lol im stoked

18. Yea, just popped a quarter of the pill...gonna see what happens...hopefully i nod hard :)

19. Please be aware thou that this mg tablet is the extended release. Just fyi.