Oxymorphone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vertiN, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Alrighty asking dosages isn't allowed. Can someone tell me then if 10$ for 40mg of oxymorphone is a good deal then?

2. I'd buy as much as I could, probably take a fucking bank loan to be able to buy more.

3. Like i said in the other thread, buy as much as possible that deal is off the hook

4. #4 halokiller99, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Id die if I got that hook up. No really I would overdose. haha.

oh and please dont do all 40 mg at once. I dont think you'd be alive. 40 is not a good dose to have fun with. I just wanted to put that out there in case you didnt know

5. take it man.

6. How much would you guys pay for 40mg?

7. I've paid 60 and I wasn't mad about that price at all.

8. From what I know like 2-4mg of that shit will get you fucked up. Suppose to be stronger than oxycotin I think. GET IT!

9. yeah it's verrrrry strong. research it before you dose,

10. I have also paid 60 for 40mg. It's very strong be careful.

11. start with under 3mg... 2.2mg is best.FUCKING BUY THAT SHIT!. Go borrow money, and buy 20g of it.

12. Seriously? That's a pretty low dose.

I'd say start 5-10. you'll be nodding nicely

13. Eh i got a low tolerance.. First time i took 2.5mg and was on the verge of nodding :)
    starting lower with a new opate is good cuz it could be a bitch, like codiene. I get so itchy, and oxycocdone for me gives the most nausea.

14. but oxymorphone is the dream opie. lol

15. So i hit my guy up and told him ill get 1 for 10$...Ill probably end up going back to him for the rest. He told me he has 10 so yeah :)

16. buy them now they will sell incredibly fast

17. Well i was going to but i dont know this guy to well. Ive only bought a gram of bud from him once. Dont wanna get home with a bag full of random pills lol and out 100$

18. buy those quick. they will be gone VERY soon.

19. true true. did you get them yet?